Info on Nike "White Dunk" LA iD ?

Can someone please shed some light on this collabo... Thanks!

www.whitedunk.com

Also, just wondering about the rarity of this particular dunk...

I did find these on that auction site... 290150487963.

030478_1_p.jpg

grin.gif

^ No problem man, I believe it is of ostrich material.

And taking a look at the auction, there was an invite only 500 to a contemporary White Dunk event to design these Limited Edition iD's.

grin.gif

The White Dunk exhibit started in London and Paris. The Paris and London SBs dropped to coincide with the event. After those 2 events, the exhibit was put onhold. The exhibit finally made it to LA, and those invited to the opening were given invites to make some IDs. The exhibit itself was free, and was open forabout a month. A homie came through with an invite, and I got to make some Laker inspired joints!

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ No problem man, I believe it is of ostrich material.

And taking a look at the auction, there was an invite only 500 to a contemporary White Dunk event to design these Limited Edition iD's.
correct and correct.

eventually, during the second season of NIKEiD studios.. ostrich material was only available on rifts, waffle racers, and AF1 mids, not on dunks.

oh, and the reptile and snake animal print options that were available were able to be blocked only on the heel/toebox (colored as one option), not on theswoosh like above.

the main upper part was only allowed to be regular "leather" or nubuck, unless you had VIP access, where the blocking was different, i think aroundthe toe and eyestay colored together, and the heel colored with the side panel and toe.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

The White Dunk exhibit started in London and Paris. The Paris and London SBs dropped to coincide with the event. After those 2 events, the exhibit was put on hold. The exhibit finally made it to LA, and those invited to the opening were given invites to make some IDs. The exhibit itself was free, and was open for about a month. A homie came through with an invite, and I got to make some Laker inspired joints!
Those look really blue, especially compared to the purple in your avy. I dunno I'm sure if you made them they look purple in different light/real life.

Those look really blue, especially compared to the purple in your avy. I dunno I'm sure if you made them they look purple in different light/ real life.
The lighting's a little off. The purple part was done in concord, which is a blurple kind of color.

Back
Top Bottom