Injured Shoulder & Elbow vol. Any Advice?

not a huge problem and I don't really feel like going to the doctor for it right now since I don't think it's serious...

but for the past few months I've been having pain in both my shoulder (rotator cuff?) and elbow when playing basketball and lifting. I took a few weeks off from lifting thinking that it might help, but I still feel it. bothers my shot sometimes and I think it's preventing me from making gains while I lift, because i'm not trying to push myself too much whenever I feel it.

might be a stupid thread, but worth a shot I guess. anyone maybe ever deal with either of these things? any ideas what could be going on?

not sure how/when it started, but I think the shoulder was happening first. I may have like reached back to deflect a pass going behind me and I've felt the pain in my shoulder ever since. the elbow I have no idea. just remember I started to feel it one day when I went to shoot around by myself. not very painful, but it's more of an annoyance and like I said it's messing up my game and gains.

Back
Top Bottom