Rose
Rondo
Durant
Chris Paul
Dwight

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He's not a HOFer.
He's closer to being a HOFer than Vince Carter.
He still has time to become a HOFer. I swear, sometimes people talk about this dude as if he's 40 years old. He's 31.

uhm.... no.. dont agree with you there.. vince got rookie of the year, dunk champ, olympian, avg. 14.1 ppg against tmacs 8.4 also has a higher career avg.

tmac time to become a HOFer? hell no... as good as he was... but tmacs career kinda went down ever since joining the rockets... and then the injuries he had... no wa he'll produce.. his best years were in orlando... and it was a big mistake to leave...

Plus Vince got to the finals. Did Tracey ever get out of the first round?

He's not a HOFer.
He still has time to become a HOFer. I swear, sometimes people talk about this dude as if he's 40 years old. He's 31.

uhm.... no.. dont agree with you there.. vince got rookie of the year, dunk champ, olympian, avg. 14.1 ppg against tmacs 8.4 also has a higher career avg.

tmac time to become a HOFer? hell no... as good as he was... but tmacs career kinda went down ever since joining the rockets... and then the injuries he had... no wa he'll produce.. his best years were in orlando... and it was a big mistake to leave...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

He's not a HOFer.

Vince getting to the finals and Tracy never winning a playoff series has absolutely no impact on the better player was.  

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

He's not a HOFer.

Vince getting to the finals and Tracy never winning a playoff series has absolutely no impact on the better player was.  

^I don't think he has

I'd like tmac to be a HOFer, he might be a little short tho, tmac was a baller, first ballot skills most def

^I don't think he has

I'd like tmac to be a HOFer, he might be a little short tho, tmac was a baller, first ballot skills most def

Back
Top Bottom