INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^ you sound like those old, racist white folks when you say you just don't support it.

Man up and say you don't agree with it and that it's unacceptable. But don't hide behind "support". How does one support interracial relationships anyways?

And btw, you just made some huge generalizations.

What huge generalizations? I was only pointing out an instance that I see where the idea that the practice of these relationships somehow lead to diminishing racism; not that I think most people in these relationships most likely do that.

And when I mentioned that I don't support it, I don't mean that I find it unacceptable. If that were the case, I would have simply stated that.

I'm not disgusted when I see these couples, I just meant that I am not going to go around telling myself, or anyone else, how much of a positive thing it is, or that I don't see anything wrong with it, like some in these threads normally do.

^^ you sound like those old, racist white folks when you say you just don't support it.

Man up and say you don't agree with it and that it's unacceptable. But don't hide behind "support". How does one support interracial relationships anyways?

What huge generalizations? I was only pointing out an instance that I see where the idea that the practice of these relationships somehow lead to diminishing racism; not that I think most people in these relationships most likely do that.

And when I mentioned that I don't support it, I don't mean that I find it unacceptable. If that were the case, I would have simply stated that.

I'm not disgusted when I see these couples, I just meant that I am not going to go around telling myself, or anyone else, how much of a positive thing it is, or that I don't see anything wrong with it, like some in these threads normally do.

So why isn't it a positive thing (assuming both parties are in it due to a real attraction)?

I'm about to try and pursue something with a white chick i met and from what i hear a lot of her fam has already taken the plunge into mixed couples, so i feel a lot better. do you know what it is that sets off family. is it just the look of the kids? thats so petty. do they think the dad is no good?

nothing against your fam btw.. my own mom is sorta against dark skinned women for whatever reason. can't control how people were conditioned.
my sisters are racist towards black ppl lo key though....
Pretty much ... My bro and his girl got kids together and he loves his girl .. He don't care what anyone including fam thinks.... No we weren't raised like that.they Mexicans girls who act bougie and think they white.....

Last edited:

So why isn't it a positive thing (assuming both parties are in it due to a real attraction)?

I'm not saying it's not, I'm saying I wouldn't put the energy into telling anyone it is, because I'm impartial on the matter.

And if both parties genuinely bond, then that's great for them. My initial post was highlighting the drawbacks I have seen, in response to the common notion that interracial relationships will lead to less racism.

No joke, like half the white girls in my area date brothas or already got mixed kids. A lot of 'em bad too. I've messed with a few white girls but black and Spanish girls will always be my weakness.

Last edited:
I'm cool with IR as long ast the reason isn't self hatred

That won't rock

This.

I also find it a but funny that no other group of men but black men LOVE to brag about their love for every woman besides their own on. A lot of white men date asian women...yet you likely won't ever see a large majority of white men disrespecting white women to justify it.

For example...there's a dude on this board who in one thread...said that he only prefers lighter skinned mixed women...and then in another thread mentioned he was African. Then everything made sense.

**** who you wanna...but stop putting down the mother of the ******* earth when you do it.

Last edited:
well my mom is 100% Greek and my dad is just a regular American white fella so I am white but I have lips so that's kind of cool I guess. But I don't see a problem with it. It's hard as hell trying to find someone of the opposite sex worth keeping to begin with. If you really want to limit yourself even further, then good luck. I am not in an interracial relationship because I fell in love with a woman that happened to be white. She was the person I wanted to be with so I am with her. Now that being said, I think that there are some beautiful women of other ethnicities. For example, generally speaking I would say that Middle Eastern women tend to be the most attractive. If I was single, would I be open minded to that? you bet your *** I would be. But I am MORE than happy with the relationship I have now. That just doesn't mean that I don't agree with interracial relationships. I don't encourage you to date someone outside of your race. I encourage you to date someone that makes you happy. If they are outside of your race, that's fine. If not, then that's fine too.

My current is half black half white.

Had an ex who was half black half Korean. Neither really felt like an interracial relationship (I'm black)

Did date a Persian for a little bit

They say whites will be a minority by 2046, and also whites population have been steady declining. Now it makes sense
lol whites have been steady declining but so has the black population

didnt black slaves account for like 30% of the US population in the 18th century?

now blacks are down to like 16-17%

I could have told you they were on the rise 15+ years ago :lol:

I've done quite a bit of "interracial" dating in my day. Along with dating within my "race".

So it only makes sense that my marriage is interracial as well.

lol whites have been steady declining but so has the black population

didnt black slaves account for like 30% of the US population in the 18th century?

now blacks are down to like 16-17%
Black used to be around a third of the pop

On my conspiracy steeze i think ... forget it 

Black people arent 16 to 17 though no way too high

Back
Top Bottom