Interscope Records cancels Cheif Keef's tours and plan to drop him off label

Dc kids ^
Has he had a show there yet? I know he had one scheduled but the storm stopped it. He also got dropped from Rock The Bells. And I think he missed a San Diego show. Has he done any show since he "blew up" besides NYC and that thanksgiving strip club show?

Has Def Jam pushed the eject button in Reese yet? He been putting out a steady stream of awkward videos and garbage songs recently :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't expect the kid's buzz to last much longer anyway. It's a new year and new fad will be in for the industry to manipulate for money preying on ignorant individuals

Has Def Jam pushed the eject button in Reese yet? He been putting out a steady stream of awkward video and garbage songs recently
nerd.gif
A big, red F on No I.D.s report card. There was nothing that Reese had going for himself to warrant a deal. Absolutely nothing.

a illegitimate buzz in his home town doesn't deserve a deal. You cats really forget that back in the day cats used to get deals off demo tapes no one ever heard but the artist and his crew.

So...nobody finds it odd that this is the only "news" source who's reported this?

This was just another opportunity to slander the kid which people on here seem to get off on doing. Same names every thread.

Last edited:
I still think my dude keef is the type of artist that signs to another artist

Are they? I saw that video of his "promo tour" stop in DC and he was performing at a skating rink in Temple Hills.
Lol, I saw that slum ***** video, smh. In typical area fashion, the youngins will move on to the next ignorant rapper within 6 months. And somebody tell fat trel to give it up, chief keef can't save you, at the end of the day [steel from juice]you're just local!

Are they? I saw that video of his "promo tour" stop in DC and he was performing at a skating rink in Temple Hills.
Lol, I saw that slum ***** video, smh. In typical area fashion, the youngins will move on to the next ignorant rapper within 6 months. And somebody tell fat trel to give it up, chief keef can't save you, at the end of the day [steel from juice]you're just local!

How Fat Trel is even popular confounds me everyday.

DC youngins always like some of the most garbage rappers.

The Fat Trel slander :smh:

The dude is straight garbage even by goon rap standards.

Plus dat ***** posting pics of himself eating strippers' yambs. :smh:

DC has so many garbage rappers that ones that are just below average get hyped as being "nice"

Last edited:
I'm glad this is happening to jImmy and Interscope. They thought they got "another one" who they could rape financially and it came back to bite them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom