Introduce your pics Part 2

mocha, to answer your question about ldub(in case he doesn't see it), he plays for Louisville. I caught him on T.V. a couple of times this year. I think he's a Redshirt Sophomore...?? You can goto Louisville's basketball site and check out his stats... he's by far NT's best known baller.

i'm still messing with my digital camera b/c i lost the disk for it and can't figure out how to hook it back up since i had to format my harddrive.... anyways, i found a pic of my girl online, it's not a real good one but hey, whatever... she hit cleanup for her team this year, they were runners up in the state this year AA - Pennsylvania.
DSC00019.JPG

Consider the odds, consider the obvious. The martyr is meaningless, the campaign has died. In the planning stages and the fallen faces are the singular proof that it was ever alive. This purchased rebellion has been outbidded, denounced and rescinded and left to die championless.

Well since my man 1gullyni99a posted his the first time around i guess i'll show mine too lol...if anyone goes to the Downtown Lockerroom in Hanover, MD holla back you'll see me selling shoes :wink:
wink.gif

10616270.ptp

Sh0kka, please remove the spaces in your signature or make a new one that doesn't take up more than what five lines of normal sized text would take up.

NikeTalk Rules of Conduct

I'm ahead / I'm the man / I'm the first mammal to wear pants
I'm at peace with my lust / I can kill 'cause in God I trust
It's evolution baby...

damn, I missed out on the first part... anyway, here's me like a year and a half ago...

twins2.jpg

MONDOMON wussup...aka...Raymond...how many other peeps from Long Reach are on here?

What are you doin now...2 yrs after high school other then workin at the Downtown Lockerroom?

Didn't you say you were going to UMBC?

Where is the downtown lockerroom in hanover located? Is it by Value City or Arundel Mills?

holla

hey mochachip...yea i'm majoring in computer information systems at Towson University...how about you?

LoL...what's your name mocha...I haven't seen your pic so i'm not really sure who you are... :smile:
smile.gif

The lockerroom is also called the Outlet, yea it's near Arundel MIlls in a business park.

I'll start putting peeps on blast if they don't put up their pics!!!!!!

people who need to represent :

Tetsujin Morimoto ( are you japanese?) LOL

JumpmanSt. (sorry man, I had to call you out :wink:
wink.gif
)

Smoovdowt (you big bully)

Basir (c'mon mang)

Shoemasta

PLO Punisher

DON'T BE SCURRRED!

the wax spinner nice pic
SubliminalMessegesAreGreat
[table]
[tr][td]-i l l c r o s s 5-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td]Mailbox[/td] [td]illcross5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr]​
[/table]​

Excelldorado Red
what that blue be like
I never walk the streets without the vest and the CHROME,
Cause all my jewels be Rocky like Sylvester Stallone.

Here you go KTEEZY!

DSC00424%2EJPG

I hear you talking about everyone esle BUT me... :frown:
frown.gif
. What's that all about?
Wanted: ANY and ALL rare AF1's.

Nothing specific, homey.

We've emailed each other quite a bit recently, the other homies I know and met off this board. I was just curious. Actually I thought you was Asian, but it's all mashed potatoes over here.

Ha, at least you got heart,

M.I.A.

SMOOVDOWT
JUMPMANST
TETSUJIN MORIMOTO
PLO PUNISHER

IN FACT, HOLD UP LET ME ADD MY PEOPLES:

MR. RCEEEZIE

Let me mark my territory, I'll be back tomorrow with some pics.

EDIT: Here I is!

I'll see if I can take some better ones, i needed to shave. =)

me2.jpg

[size=-1]Easa[/size][size=-2]

plo@hatertalk.com

hatertalk.com

Hit Me Up On Aim

PLO's Current Ebay Auctions!

I remove your roof ***** let the sun shine in//
Thirty-eight waist, enough to put one nine in//
Really a thirty-six without the gun I'm thin//
but when the gat is tucked, I'm fat as **** //[/size]

K Town- u hold'n it down in ur pics man, watchu do'n photo shoots for techs for???

I neva knew there were so many azns on niketalk, it's good to see that my fellow azns r also in the shoe game. Meth is azn? i neva knew that either, but nonethe less all u guys r truely hold'n it down.
[table]-Nu' Retro Low BLK/BLK [/table][table]-Jordan lX low WHT/Chrome[/table][table]-Jordan lX low WHT/PEARL[/table][table]All SHOES ARE DS, SIZE 9AND DO NOT COME WITH BOX, FOR THEY ARE SAMPLES, HIT ME UP AT thien_ho@hotmail.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, AND IF U NEED SOME PICS[/table]

we need to get gully's pic in this post man..... show your self..!!
[table]*H * O * L * L * E * R *[/table]

Back
Top Bottom