INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

how is hating XXIII at first then wanting to buy XXIII being a hypebeast? isnt hypebeast only caring about the shoe's limitedness? ur calling peoplehypebeasts cuz they like the shoe for what it looks like and isnt that the way the shoe game is supposed to be instead of the REAL hypebeasts that say,"OHHHHH ONLY 100 PAIRS OF THAT SHOE IMMA BUY IT!" ? correct me if im wrong

kinda reminds me of these...
21b15ee1cde40dab554be67535aacc371204602.pjpg

and that's not a good thing

dissapointed
the 23s were ment to be special, these ones are only special in a bad way imo

I am curious if "Air Randy" recieved permission to show these.

If not,you might have just kissed your Brand Jordan connection goodbye.

It is one thing to show pix. of Countdown packs etc. - because we already, as a consumer know what they will look like.

But the AJ XX3...

That's another story.

Just F.Y.I. the pair I have been able to see with regards to the "Black Based" Colorway.Will not have such a previlant "MJ" pattern on theside. In my opinion,it will be the shoe to get.

Cheers to NT.

The mystry is over. Mark the AJ XX3 down as being the signature shoe that took the longest to leak.

Do you really enjoy not waiting.......?

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

how is hating XXIII at first then wanting to buy XXIII being a hypebeast? isnt hypebeast only caring about the shoe's limitedness? ur calling people hypebeasts cuz they like the shoe for what it looks like and isnt that the way the shoe game is supposed to be instead of the REAL hypebeasts that say, "OHHHHH ONLY 100 PAIRS OF THAT SHOE IMMA BUY IT!" ? correct me if im wrong
imma correct you. If you didnt like it the first time. then you hear people say they gonna get them cuz they hot. then you want to get them now ithype.

damn where in the hell baby j come from.

Damn baby J with a post....Whats good homie?

The 23's are coo. Is that pair the launch pair? I might cop if its the launch pair. All i know is that limited crap I ain't going for.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

HYPEBEAST COUNTDOWN...

HYPE
Originally Posted by cris77stan

in the words of NT "copped"

these are so much more of what i was hoping for

all 23s will be "copped" next year at retail or whatever

BEAST
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im buying these instead of the packs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

clean as +$+% !m
pimp.gif
HYPE
Originally Posted by Jcool813

i have to have these. Honestly i hated the sketch, but these r way better

BEAST
Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

BEFORE
mad.gif

& AFTER
happy.gif
... I LOVE THEM
pimp.gif

HYPE
Originally Posted by khadafi252

well, the signature on the side panel looks cheesy. other than that, I'M SOLD. 4 pairs for me.

BEAST
Originally Posted by imazing1201

i wanted to throw up the first time i saw these, but now these are hot and now i wanna cop these

you kids are hilarious.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

"^^^^^Yeah, the ALLUSION part is that from far away the stitching/allover pattern looks like a Native American design but close up is MJ's sig. Thatsthe essence of great design and detail."

Dude...LOL....first of all, an ALLUSION is when you ALLUDE or HINT at something. Not ILLUSION, which is closer to ILLITERATE....if you catch my drift.

And I don't want to have to be "FAR AWAY" to enjoy the design of my shoes. I can hold almost every J from I-XX2 up to my face and it looks great,as should these.

So I suppose the theme for the XX3 is "Good from far, but far from good."

Thanks for the moment of clarity.

and how did everyone on NT suddenly become an expert on Native American design?! LMAO

It never fails.

I hope this is really the last AJ...

Seriously wish I could have waited to see these in the store.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

how is hating XXIII at first then wanting to buy XXIII being a hypebeast? isnt hypebeast only caring about the shoe's limitedness? ur calling people hypebeasts cuz they like the shoe for what it looks like and isnt that the way the shoe game is supposed to be instead of the REAL hypebeasts that say, "OHHHHH ONLY 100 PAIRS OF THAT SHOE IMMA BUY IT!" ? correct me if im wrong
imma correct you. If you didnt like it the first time. then you hear people say they gonna get them cuz they hot. then you want to get them now it hype.

damn where in the hell baby j come from.

so you're gonna sit there and say you've never changed your mind about a shoe between sample pics and the actual product? I said it before thatfor me at leas the color of a shoe is a big deciding factor in whether i'm going to get it or not. After all, how many of you out there complain because ashoe comes out in a bad colorway and it suddenly looks bad because of the colors? For me the colors did it on this shoe and i still don't know if i'mgoing to get it but i'm just sayin that it looks a lot better. I can't believe a change of mind qualifies one to be a hypebeast. the only thing yousaid that i agree wit is the fact that if the only reason a person changes his/her mind about a sneaker is because everyone else did then that is beastin.

^^that is the first time i replied with a simple stone face!

this has jordan written all over it! the concept is gay a F! i rookie design idea! nothing innovative!

AND we already know about the AND 1 inspiration with the shpae and style.

like dave chappelle, "i wish i had fo' hand so i could give those shoes four thumbs down!!"COOOOOOOBLODDDEEEEEEEEEED...............................

23's are dope all 3 versions dropping during 1st quarter of the year will be copped!! I guess these are coming out right after the white/carolina 23's.

Back
Top Bottom