iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

At all the small time scam talk going on in here

Small time scam? There is a reason why ATT has a limit and its not because people flip them for a "small" profit.

Great post OP, thank you for the info!
It's a $200-$300 profit tops. Ya'll dudes really scrambling and going through all that trouble for $300???
exactly
laugh.gif

What trouble though lol? You buy your phones right now, receive them, flip them, and call 30 days from now and cancel. If that's hard for youthen I don't know what to say.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Small time scam? There is a reason why ATT has a limit and its not because people flip them for a "small" profit.

It's a $200-$300 profit tops. Ya'll dudes really scrambling and going through all that trouble for $300???
exactly
laugh.gif
What trouble though lol? You buy your phones right now, receive them, flip them, and call 30 days from now and cancel. If that's hard for you then I don't know what to say.

No one said it was hard to explain.

Originally Posted by socluis90

just to let yal know these go for 500 easily. your paying 300 out the door wit etf and first month.

What? We have to pay 300 the first month?!

exactly
laugh.gif

Shrugs, it took 5 minutes to fill information out. If you find trouble in that then I dunno. Phones come in monday. Flip. Profit. 5 Minutes for200-300 dollars. Kinda hard to beat.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

exactly
laugh.gif
Shrugs, it took 5 minutes to fill information out. If you find trouble in that then I dunno. Phones come in monday. Flip. Profit. 5 Minutes for 200-300 dollars. Kinda hard to beat.

Its just too bad it isnt 5 minutes for 300 dollars.

After ebay, paypal fees, cancelation and bill... You wont make anything off this. But if your keepin the phone, its a good deal even though iphones are wayover priced.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

After ebay, paypal fees, cancelation and bill... You wont make anything off this. But if your keepin the phone, its a good deal even though iphones are way over priced.

It's a deal, but yet they're still over priced at $49??
grin.gif

this is old news i got mine in september..except my speakers were blown out so i took it to the apple store and got a new phone.
pimp.gif

way too much trouble for such little profit....EDIT: wait it's niketalk...wait in line 24 hours for 24 dollars (
roll.gif
altitudes)

how are yall selling these as brand new on ebay, when its obvious you have a refurbed version. buyers dont care? or is it the fine print type of selling that Ijust hate so much.. a huge wall of text and rewording all sorts of crap, and when you get the unit, its obviously not new. i'd keep the unit and get mymoney back for pulling that crap on me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how are yall selling these as brand new on ebay, when its obvious you have a refurbed version. buyers dont care? or is it the fine print type of selling that I just hate so much.. a huge wall of text and rewording all sorts of crap, and when you get the unit, its obviously not new. i'd keep the unit and get my money back for pulling that crap on me
indifferent.gif

1to20o.png

Link

Clearly you can see people are willing to pay over $500 for a refurbished phone.

I don't get how it is "a lot of work" ordering the phone, canceling, putting the thing up on ebay, and shipping the phone out
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom