iPhone Campouts?

To resellers, if you're ONLY making a $200 profit from reselling I have to say you just lost money. Sad but I bet a lot of people don't realize this until they have waited over 48+ hrs for it. For others who are asking a whopping $1000 for the phone, all I have to say is your insane. Some people tend to think just because it's made by Apple + Hype you can command any price you want. This isn't a product Apple will never produce again; hence, more of it will be available in a few weeks or days after it's release.
Contact me via email or aim at: imashyboi415@aol.com.
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

Saw this article online. I thought Arden Fair didn't let people campout at their mall. Did they make an exception because it was a 45 year old white guy? I guess he didn't scare any of the security guards so they let him stay the night.
This reeks of discrimination.

KCRA.com

go

Someone in the main thread in the general said they got in around 4pm and got out around 6:30pm. I think there is alot more of these phones (esp. at the Apple stores) then expected.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

(From the KCRA LINK)

Favorite Food:

Filipine

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Rolled up to Stonestown around 8 and picked up two 8gb no problem.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
KEEP THE NINERS IN SAN FRANCISCO
bleed red and gold​

Quote:
KTVU just had a segment on the iPhone. They said that the Palo Alto store alone had 4,000 iPhones. I don't know why people are purchasing multiple pieces.

Jobs himself showed up in PA too

The farthest the line in SF got to was the H&M store/Tad's. Does anyone know how many they got in stock. If you check the apple store online, it says they still have some in stock for tomorrow...
My name is Airon.

i heard people were able to walk into apple stores tonight without lining up and purchase with no issues...

do apple stores have these on display in the stores to play with?

what i dont understand is how that many people could line up to buy such a big ticket phone without ever handling one before..
...word

Friend picked one up with no line or waiting.
Just went in later.
Apple has really met the supply for the demand.

-w

They had them on display in the store that i went to. the computers were crazy slow so i had a chance to play with it before i bought it. the key pad is a bit hard at first but once you get the hand of it, it is super easy. I heard that there is software that gets used to your style of typing and adapts....not sure how true it is.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

So for those of you that bought it...did you guys have to sign up or renew your contract right then and there?

^^^^online through itunes. it is actually cheaper that what I was paying for my blackberry.

hey broccoli which plan did you choose? I really want to get it but I dont really feel like spending an extra 100 bux a month for the plan.

it's EDGE.....for a phone i think its great. you can also hook up to wireless internet..I don't have a router so i dunno about that speed. I think too many people have unreal expectations of how fast the internet should be on a PHONE.....

Back
Top Bottom