iPhone: Post everything here

what firmware is it? if its 1.1.1 take it to jailbreakme.com and in the installer app install summerboard and themes for it.

I have the old firmware of 1.0.2 and i want to jailbreak my phone. Is there anyway to do that without upgrading to 1.1.1? I want to stay at 1.0.2 because ofthe free ringtone option...

yes, you can jailbreak a 1.0.2 phone, but i would suggest upgrading to 1.1.1, jailbreak, install ok2upgrade, upgrade to 1.1.2, and use that and the newestitunes to create free ringtones from songs you already have

Hey, I recently was browsing craigslist, and found a used iphone for 250. I am a little skeptical because the phone does not come with the box or any of theaccessories, and the sellers reasoning for that is (straight from the sellers mouth) "his original phone was sent in, and was given a replacement. He had10 days to return the replacement, and did not do so, therefore, was charged for the extra iphone."

I really don't believe him, and really think the iphone is stolen. If in fact the iphone is stolen, would I still be able to use it? I am currently anAt&T subscriber. Can i just insert my SIM card and will everything be okay?

Not really into cell tech so thank you in advance for any and all replies.

I just recently got an iPhone (I'm posting from it rite now) and I was wondering if anyone knows any tricks or easy hacks for it...I really am curiousabout games for it...any help would be appreciated thanx

I think there is a 20 page iphone post floating around here somewhere, Has alot of info on hacks for it. Check that out

ok code blue. I think i just got a new paper weight. I installed too much programs and it moved my "installer" button somewhere. I successfullyjailbroke my phone but now i cant find my installer button to uninstall some games. I cant scroll down or sideways to view other programs either. How do iuninstall without the "installer" button?

ok code blue. I think i just got a new paper weight. I installed too much programs and it moved my "installer" button somewhere. I successfullyjailbroke my phone but now i cant find my installer button to uninstall some games. I cant scroll down or sideways to view other programs either. How do iuninstall without the "installer" button?

Time out. There's a way to unlock your iPhone without having it brick when you do the updates? I really just need it unlocked so I can use it overseas whenI travel.

try to download appsnapp again
I was going to buy an iphone today but still no unlocking for 1.1.2 firmware so im just going to wait it out till they come up with one

go to modmyifone.com it has a guide to downgrade 1.1.2 to 1.1.1...Can we get back to my post...I installed too much programs and it moved my"installer" button somewhere. I successfully jailbroke my phone but now i cant find my installer button to uninstall some games. I cant scroll downor sideways to view other programs either. How do i uninstall without the "installer" button or find it again?

I'm currently part of a family plan with AT&T.

If I get an iPhone, can I just add $20 dollars to my part of the family plan monthly bill, for the data plan on the iPhone; or do I have to get a new plan?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom