iPhone vs BlackBerry

blackface.jpg

HalleBerryEPA_450x450.jpg

-The Juice

The only update the BlackBerry OS needs is the browser, aside from that its the most stable and reliable thing ont he market. Ive never had complaints about it.

I had an iPhone sold it to get a BB
smh.gif

iPhone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

IPhone by far.. you can do almost whatever you want with it... like Apple says "There's an app for everything"

The ONLY reason I would ever consider a BlackBerry would be for BBM.. (rumors say new IPhone is coming with iChat capabilities)

pimp.gif

Cliffnotes
IPhone > BlackBerry

Well i have a BB Curve 8900 and a iPod touch...I dont really like the whole touchscreen thing 4 a PHONE(because im ALWAYS on the phone, so touchscreens are kind of annoying after a while), cool 4 a mp3 player tho(LOL!) so gotta roll with BB's....BBM is the best! lol!
roll.gif

my gf has a 9700.. i use it form time to time.. idk what the hype is behind BB.. 
the iPhone on the other hand is a multifunction (lol 
eyes.gif
) tool.. it is my phone, mobile computer, run tracker, music player, nav, etc..

and no, must i stress that i am not an Apple fanboy.. im a PC, posting from my work PC which is corporation that is heavily funded by M$ so HA. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I love my crackberry more than anything.

iphone Touch screen texting FTL.
This.

and it's exactly why I have a Bold.  Big fingers + touch screen texting (or typing) FTL.

I can see both pros and cons for the iPhone and a BlackBerry.  It's all about preferences.  In my case, the BB is perfect for me.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Decided to get the 9700 with my hardware upgrade
smile.gif
Smart.  I haven't noticed a huge speed difference btw 3G/3GS (used a friend's while waiting to replace my 3G) - the features I wanted from 3GS, I fixed through jailbreak.  Try the BB, sell it if you don't like it.

if you use apps to do everything, then an iphone. if you need a phone with emailing and chatting capabilities, then a BB.

why is it cool or the "in" thing to say you're addicted to your "crackberry" but when people say talk about how much they love iphones they're seen as stans? 

I've used both phones, and I enjoy using the iphone a lot more. Although many people complain about the lack of a physical keyboard, I find the virtual keyboard just as good. And with BBM, you can just text...its kinda the same thing, except it doesn't count towards your text messages. And if you do decide to go with the iphone, don't upgrade to the 3gs just yet, apple will probably release the next generation iphone this summer (june/july).

I wouldn't waste an upgrade on a Blackberry, I don't see the hype behind it.

The only good thing about the iPhone is the apps and they get boring quick.

depends on what you want and what you primarily use your phone for.....In the business world, everyone has a berry, but if you want a ton of cool apps (most the best apps are made for berry's too) then go with the iPhone.......but if you dont need to play world war, or tower defense on your phone, the berry is the way to go...

Back
Top Bottom