Is anyone else tired of living where there at and want to move?

Livin' in MD, i moved to Las Vegas for about 6 months, but wasn't getting ++** done, moved back to MD....... BIG MISTAKE.

Cali here i come!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, I want to move downtown.
that's not bad its cheaper than downtown miami just as nice and not as busy i would live there but i want to get out of fl period

Originally Posted by bamez

Livin' in MD, i moved to Las Vegas for about 6 months, but wasn't getting ++** done, moved back to MD....... BIG MISTAKE.

Cali here i come!!!
smh.gif
at you moving back to MD but Im alsotrying to moved to Cali.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?
was born in D.C., lived there and MD. so sick of this lame area. gotta move after graduation.

You and me both. Im ready to get the @!%# out this wack %!+ area.

laugh.gif
I must be missing something cuz I'm tryin to jet it to home to MDsoon as I graduate in May.

But I def dislike the 804...from the gold frame glasses to the terrible females with their hair gell'd in an ugly up-do....

Im tired of MI!!!! worst state in the c ountry....Florida, Texas, or Cali are my preffered destinations.

As much as I love Brooklyn and NY in general, I'd LOVE to live on the west coast, maybe in SoCal. I lived in Chicago for a year and I'd love to livethere again and I probably will sometime in the near future but Cali would be amazing.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?
was born in D.C., lived there and MD. so sick of this lame area. gotta move after graduation.

You and me both. Im ready to get the @!%# out this wack %!+ area.

laugh.gif
I must be missing something cuz I'm tryin to jet it to home to MD soon as I graduate in May.

But I def dislike the 804...from the gold frame glasses to the terrible females with their hair gell'd in an ugly up-do....
lol yea, you must be missing something. The girls in MD aint that much different with stuck up attitudes and what not.

been in boston my whole life, and say to myself everyday that i wanna move away from this country for good lol.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

drekin06 wrote:
parada45 wrote:
DMV ain't that bad
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

29ojyg6.gif

In all honesty, I have no love for this area and I have been here all my life.
From the go-go music, the stuck up females, to the press *%* police. It's just something that isnt right about this area and the people.

Aside from a couple of spots the DMV isn't all that great.
eyes.gif

One thing I have to address is whoever started up that PG County= "Pretty Girl County" HAS to have LOW *%* STANDARDS

In my 05 class alone it had to only be, maybe 4-7 girls that were above 7's. Now you tell me how the hell does a County with the nickname "PrettyGirl" offer that #+##!
mad.gif

I'm from NYC, and I love it here. Part of me wants to live elsewhere far away from my family, and live a life, where I can start over . I've hadPhoenix, Seattle, and Portland on my mind for a good minute.

Back
Top Bottom