Is Brett Favre God?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Its cool, Jesus plays for us now...

aaron08.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's Satan.

Tempts you now. But he'll screw you after week 10 or so. It's like giving drugs as a "sample" just to get you hooked into em.

i came in here ready to blast the OP. and then, with the power of reading comprehension, i realized that he's tired of the 24/7 lovefest that these mickiefickies give to that old bastard.

on a serious note, i cannot understand why ESPN does this.... i mean does it honestly generate more ratings or interest when they hype him up? i know i turn itoff when they start talking about him.....

watching sportscenter this morning and seeing the top 10 plays, having that game winning pass be #1 after seeing the 2 and 3 picks for top plays confirms espnrides favres jock hard. How can you put that ahead of that soccer goal where the dude juggled it around the defender, and the other play with the qb havingcrazy escapes to make a throw. They are showing that pass like it was the throw that won the superbowl.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

watching sportscenter this morning and seeing the top 10 plays, having that game winning pass be #1 after seeing the 2 and 3 picks for top plays confirms espn rides favres jock hard. How can you put that ahead of that soccer goal where the dude juggled it around the defender, and the other play with the qb having crazy escapes to make a throw. They are showing that pass like it was the throw that won the superbowl.
I saw you in that other thread...

Are you going to finally admit that Favre CAN throw the deep ball and can make plays with his arm? Two TD passes, both over 30 YDs yesterday.

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Originally Posted by airblaster503

watching sportscenter this morning and seeing the top 10 plays, having that game winning pass be #1 after seeing the 2 and 3 picks for top plays confirms espn rides favres jock hard. How can you put that ahead of that soccer goal where the dude juggled it around the defender, and the other play with the qb having crazy escapes to make a throw. They are showing that pass like it was the throw that won the superbowl.
I saw you in that other thread...

Are you going to finally admit that Favre CAN throw the deep ball and can make plays with his arm? Two TD passes, both over 30 YDs yesterday.

I'll admit, I was very surprised by his arm strength. He still can throw the deep ball if needed. Still though that td pass doesn't justify being atop 10 play, plus the hits Favre has been taking every game I won't be surprised if he doesn't finish the season. Props to the Niners for holding APto under 100 yards.

so me and my roommate were talking about how much they hype up Favre and Tebow so earlier today I set my Facebook status to "All things are possiblethrough Tim Tebow" and now this thread comes up. Awesome, Im glad other people are noticing this crap too

yeah god forbid they talk about the person whos won 2 national championships in 3 years and the person who owns every relevant qb record known to man ... shameon them ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

brett favre made one of the best late game throws you will ever see in your life ... brett favre threw a 32 yard td with 2 seconds left to win a game ... brettfavre is the TRUTH ... stop hatin like yall females ...

Listen you can feel how you want to about Favre but that pass and most importantly that catch were easily the best play of yesterday.

I'm starting to root for the dude because of the lame hate here.

I still hate Tebag though.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Listen you can feel how you want to about Favre but that pass and most importantly that catch were easily the best play of yesterday.

QFT!

There is so much hate riddled posts about Favre without any evidence of these posters looking at things objectively. Have a mind of your own and actually seewhat's going on. Don't let the media steer your weak minds into hating one of the greatest QB's of all-time who is STILL playing a high level offootball.

I agree to not let the media steer you.....however sports fans are human and in Favre's case we have never and will never see one human being be propped uplike Jesus Christ more than this man relative to what he actually accomplished. Nothing is his fault, he's the only one who cares, he's the only oneplaying for the love, and he's the one who if he does anything on the field its automatically the play of the week and no one else matters. You are goingto get major heat from casual and hardcore fans when they had to sit thru not 5 years but 15+ years of grown men felating him on a weekly basis and theirfavorite sports channel shutting down their operations to cover his every move like little kids.

Anyone who says "I really dont understand the hate" must have just started following sports.

I actually think Favre is a likeable guy and he's had a heck of a career. However Ive said this before but Favre is a top 10 QB of all time and yet IMO hestill is probably the most overrated football player of my lifetime.

I seriously thought Madden would come out of retirement when Favre suited up this year.

smh.gif
And it continues

ESPN hopes to hype records for its Green Bay-Minnesota game Monday night. Literally. ESPN, says spokesman Mike Soltys, will announce that on next Monday's broadcast of its ESPN2 SportsNation (5 p.m. ET), it will try to set a record for the most mentions of Brett Favre on a TV show - with Guinness World Records now looking for the current record.

This is not a joke BTW.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

man real talk, cut this #%*% out ... the dude made one of the greatest throws you me or anyone has ever seen today so YES they should play him up and talk about him etc... etc... people mad cuz he gets it done ...

he may throw 4 picks next week who knows, but god damn let this topic die out its getting old ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

QFT!

There is so much hate riddled posts about Favre without any evidence of these posters looking at things objectively. Have a mind of your own and actually see what's going on. Don't let the media steer your weak minds into hating one of the greatest QB's of all-time who is STILL playing a high level of football.
The media steers my mind? lol be serious dude. By your logic ESPN would have already turned my brain intoone big mush of over exaggerated, cliche riddled Farve highlight clips and I'd be slurping his man juice like you and 85% of NT'ers. I don't watchTV except for the occasional game and postgame sunday postgame highlight show, yet they've STILL nearly manage to make my head explode with their unabashed24/7 coverage of him

oh and
roll.gif
at the ESPN "recordattempt"

that is all.

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom