Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

I think you're wasting your time. GWAP just doesn't get it :rofl: :rofl:

I mean it's sad. It's like arguing our eyes don't work because water comes out of them. He keeps bringing up middle school anatomy. I'm not convinced he's reached that level of education yet

Last edited:
And when you breath or eat one or the other is completely cut off.
because they both use the same hole....

if they didn't use the same hole you would be able to do both simultaneuosly ie. a dolphin's spout
I didn't even take anatomy until college

NYC school system for the lost
The educational system needs a vast overhaul....
mean.gif

next thing you know, dude's are gonna argue that the bladder and testes don't utilize the same hole.

Last edited:
Lets completely disregard human anatomy I guess :lol: View media item 1563613

My dude thought he made the most legit statement ever :rofl:

There is an esophagus and a Trachea bruh....with a very complex and involuntary system which keeps food in one and air in the other...yeah sometimes it fails but take into account how many times it actually works as opposed to the times it fails and that will put things in perspective :lol:

This dude gwap man

If we used the same hole to eat and breathe your food would end up in your lungs

:Rollin

Its like you're deliberately making an argument for the idea of design

Last edited:
And when you breath or eat one or the other is completely cut off.
because they both use the same hole....

if they didn't use the same hole you would be able to do both simultaneuosly ie. a dolphin's spout
I didn't even take anatomy until college

NYC school system for the lost
The educational system needs a vast overhaul....:smh:

next thing you know, dude's are gonna argue that the bladder and testes don't utilize the same hole.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING NOW?? Dolphins cannot breathe through their mouths. They can only breathe through their blowholes.

Lets completely disregard human anatomy I guess View media item 1563613
My dude thought he made the most legit statement ever
roll.gif

There is an esophagus and a Trachea bruh....with a very complex and involuntary system which keeps food in one and air in the other...yeah sometimes it fails but take into account how many times it actually works as opposed to the times it fails and that will put things in perspective
laugh.gif
http://www.nsc.org/learn/safety-knowledge/Pages/safety-at-home-choking.aspx

According to Injury Facts 2015, choking was the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury deaths in 2011

Bruh..... if you claim something as "perfect design" and somebody else says it's less than perfect, showing how it fails ending thousands of lives yearly.... at least eat that L

If somebody claimed that Toyota's braking system was "perfect" but thousands of people died each year from brake failure.... would you still argue its perfection?

I blame the school system... yall probably passed....but the system failed you

mean.gif

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING NOW?? Dolphins cannot breathe through their mouths. They can only breathe through their blowholes.
...thats the whole point.... they can eat and breathe at the same time because both systems are separate...

Yall are telling me food doesn't go to our Lungs and air doesn't go to our stomach...?
Nah....next thing you're going to tell me that earth isn't flat.

Eff outta here.

Yall are telling me food doesn't go to our Lungs and air doesn't go to our stomach...?
Nah....next thing you're going to tell me that earth isn't flat.

Eff outta here.
you right fam.... we been had spouts out here....

http://www.nsc.org/learn/safety-knowledge/Pages/safety-at-home-choking.aspx
According to Injury Facts 2015
, choking was the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury deaths in 2011

Bruh..... if you claim something as "perfect design" and somebody else says it's less than perfect, showing how it fails ending thousands of lives yearly.... at least eat that L

If somebody claimed that Toyota's braking system was "perfect" but thousands of people died each year from brake failure.... would you still argue its perfection?

I blame the school system... yall probably passed....but the system failed you

:smh:

Son I've been a respiratory therapist for 10 years, I have a damb good understanding of the respiratory system, you tried to clown and sounded pretty ignorant, I never said we were perfect, but our "design" is as close as it can probably get when you think of how our bodies function, being that is not perfect, things happen and yes PEOPLE CHOKE! But you know how many people of all ages are in te world eating and talking and breathing all at the same time and going about it involuntarily!?...like legit with little to no effort....the nerve of you to downplay human functions and dumbing it down to a level where you think "we eat and breath through the same hole" :rofl:

Son I've been a respiratory therapist for 10 years, I have a damb good understanding of the respiratory system, you tried to clown and sounded pretty ignorant, I never said we were perfect, but our "design" is as close as it can probably get when you think of how our bodies function, being that is not perfect, things happen and yes PEOPLE CHOKE! But you know how many people of all ages are in te world eating and talking and breathing all at the same time and going about it involuntarily!?...like legit with little to no effort....the nerve of you to downplay human functions and dumbing it down to a level where you think "we eat and breath through the same hole" :rofl:

Dude is legit a "step behind". He truly believes the functions of the human body happen by accident :smh:

Back
Top Bottom