Is Carmelo Anthony Still Top 10? *Seriously??* 4/8/12

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

He is still capable of being in the Top 10 players discussion.

He's obviously struggling right now, because he's hurt.

This will be a bumped thread in a month or so with a "
laugh.gif
"

Watch.
So when Melo isn't hurt he's gonna be top 10? You can't think of 10 players better than a healthy Melo? Jokes on you bruh

laugh.gif
"

Watch.

Great. He's still not gonna be top 10 a month from now so whoever does that will be a moron.

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
"

Watch.
So when Melo isn't hurt he's gonna be top 10? You can't think of 10 players better than a healthy Melo? Jokes on you bruh
" He is still capable of being in the Top 10 players discussion. "

Everyone will have their own opinion on where he'd rank.

Even now it's a discussion, except it's easier to prove he isn't because that's the proof we have at the moment.

Dudes are too quick to throw a dude in the "garbage" "overhyped" "overrated" categories.

Well, I think he has the talent to be a top 10 NBA player, but not the mindset or the attitude. It's a shame too.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
"

Watch.

Great. He's still not gonna be top 10 a month from now so whoever does that will be a moron.
I'll be sure to bump the thread with your quote.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Well, I think he has the talent to be a top 10 NBA player, but not the mindset or the attitude. It's a shame too.
This. He's too far in his career to develop the mindset or attitude imo. Gabegramz: Anything can be discussed you are correct, doesn't mean %%*# though. He is not top 10 and won't be when he's healthy. It won't be much of a discussion

Let me see if I can follow Niketalk's logic here......

-Melo was a top 10 player last year.
-He is having a terrible season.

CONCLUSION by MOST Niketalkers: Melo is not a top 10 player anymore because of his below standards season....in spite of how good he has been in the past.

BUT........

In my Kevin Love thread......

-Dirk was clearly the best PF in the NBA last year.
-He is NOT having a great season (awful first half, much closer to normal Dirk now).
-Kevin Love is having the best season of a PF by FAR.

CONCLUSION By MOST Niketalkers: Dirk is still the best PF in the league because of how good he has been in the past....in spite of his below standards season.

Solid logic NT.  *claps* (then shakes head)

Stop speaking in generalities fool. If you want to discuss a certain poster's logic go ahead. Be specific. You're just talking to yourself by saying "most."

laugh.gif
"

Watch.

Even now it's a discussion, except it's easier to prove he isn't because that's the proof we have at the moment.

Dudes are too quick to throw a dude in the "garbage" "overhyped" "overrated" categories.

It's not like the team he left is better without him and the team he joined plays better without him as well

The Knicks would have had one of the worst front courts if they hadn't amnestied Chauncey and signed Chandler.

To me it comes down to common sense, the team he left has a better record since he left and the one he joins has a worst record since he joined. Does that sound like a top ten player to you?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's not like the team he left is better without him and the team he joined plays better without him as well

We got raped in that trade. Dolan basically gave his nuts away for Melo. If that trade happens without us giving up 3 of our starters and a future starter then the Knicks are WAY better suited to accomplish what they aimed for, which is a Championship. Just give us 1 of those starters back. ANY of them and we beat Boston or at least take them to 7 last year.

Obviously Melo had almost everything to do with us having to part with so much, but we are talking about his game, not his personality.

I can see a lot of people don't like Melo, so they don't like his game.

laugh.gif
"

Watch.

Lebron
Kobe
Durant
Rose
Wade
Howard
Paul
Love
Westbrook
Dirk
Deron
Parker
Griffin
Bynum

Melo

Yeah youre right he's around the 12-15 range this year

I love how people say all he does is score and doesn't play defense. But they put people in their that can't play defense or are even more lazy

Back
Top Bottom