Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

6? Man where yall live :smh:

I got a 12 nugget meal for $10. Joint was fire. Asked for nuggets and fries well done. Mad crisp.
Is it better well done? The meat still juicy?
Fries aren’t hard like potato chips

Is it better well done? The meat still juicy?
Fries aren’t hard like potato chips

Yeah. Adds a crispness to the nuggets that's desperately needed and they aren't dry at all. Only downfall is that sometimes they dont listen and they dont be crispy at all :lol:

No, they're not that hard at all. The perfect texture you can want from a fry.

Yeah. Adds a crispness to the nuggets that's desperately needed and they aren't dry at all. Only downfall is that sometimes they dont listen and they dont be crispy at all :lol:

Gon try this next time. Much appreciated.

Man asking for small chunks of meat to be well done isn't going to noticeably drop the juiciness factor. The item is too small to distinguish.

And even if it were dry, that is what sauce is for.

You don't eat nuggets and/or strips for juiciness

Last edited:

Been trying to hip folks to asking for ALL forms of fried chicken to be "fried hard." To me, texture is the 1A Element of even eating fried food. (Flavor is 1B). So if I am consuming all of these calories from FAT (grease), at minimum, if the food has NO flavor at all, I want it to be crispy as hell.

Yall will learn one day

What is raising canes? Like a zaxbys type spot? We don’t have one down here.

A little similar but Raising Canes only does tenders from my experience as opposed to Zaxbys which does sandwiches, salads, wings, tenders etc. .

I had Raising Canes when I was in Boston and there tender/fry combo is real good

Screenshot_20180830-152009.png
Everyone look in your app, should have free 8 pc nuggets

Looks like cfa for a 4th lunch in a row for me

Last edited:
I’m working late hours tonight, so I tried to doordash (food delivery service) some chicken fila, but they were closed, so I ordered some thai food instead. When the delivery driver arrived, he asked if I wanted some more food from a delivery he couldn’t make for a previous order, I said yes. Turns out it was chicken fila! I got free chicken fila! :pimp:
9E64F223-2641-4863-9B2B-F94E94448112.jpeg

canes is the weirdest franchise to me

they only sell strips...and the flavor is the sauce thats it, the sauce is good but its basically lemon pepper

Do they have more than one sauce? Cause that pink color sauce is not similar to lemon pepper :lol:

Had the most fire spicy in the world Wednesday

Joint was buttered to perfection, each bite felt like the vibes you get from a symphony of angels playing divine harps

I connected with that spicy on a soul level

Back
Top Bottom