Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I’m so tired of seeing this thread on the front page. Nothing about chic fil a is noteworthy. It’s a ****ing fast food chicken sandwich. It’s nothing special.

I’m so tired of seeing this thread on the front page. Nothing about chic fil a is noteworthy. It’s a ****ing fast food chicken sandwich. It’s nothing special.

SN to post ratio got me awestruck

I need to put you on with my spicy chef so we can turn that frown upside down

YtIe.gif

Emotional wrecks and spicy foods don't mix.

You must love CFA, no other reason to come in here
I’m just flabbergasted that a thread about some fast food fried chicken could be 156 pages. The correlation between emotion and spicy food makes no sense but that’s true of a lot of things you say.

Damn I couldn't get chic Fila while working.. I may make that trip off the clock for the principal of using all my treats..

I’m just flabbergasted that a thread about some fast food fried chicken could be 156 pages. The correlation between emotion and spicy food makes no sense but that’s true of a lot of things you say.

atl native here confused by this thread and its length as well... did other states just start getting this **** fairly recently?

To me it’s all about quality to cost ratio

You won’t find many places with better quality for the same cost friendly price

Places like this deserve threads

atl native here confused by this thread and its length as well... did other states just start getting this **** fairly recently?
I’m in ny and we just got one near me a few years ago. **** is ok but it’s nothing to be fiending over.

This man nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is out here acting like a chic fil a addict over some mediocre fried chicken cutlets.

Meth lock this **** up. We need more thought provoking threads on here not threads about dudes eating themselves to an early death.

Back
Top Bottom