Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Joined Aug 10, 2003
had the regular chicken sandwich... not as good as the spicy but still legit... I had to get it cuz I had a coupon for a free regular chicken sandwich lol... the Mac and cheese is really good too... this was my lunch yesterday with a diet Dr pepper
20191019_130827.jpg

Last edited:
Joined Nov 5, 2012
You don’t go enough. I get free **** all the time. This rewards system is much better
I was referring to the random free rewards. Maybe they were just giving out more free food to push their app back then

I would receive a sandwich or nuggets reward damb near twice a month and at times at multiple locations. Oh well, I still often get those receipts with the survey you can fill out for a free sandwich

Joined Aug 31, 2012
had the regular chicken sandwich... not as good as the spicy but still legit... I had to get it cuz I had a coupon for a free regular chicken sandwich lol... the Mac and cheese is really good too... this was my lunch yesterday with a diet Dr pepper
20191019_130827.jpg
Sauce choices on point. Only ones I bother messing with these days (Honey BBQ can hang too though).

Still haven't had the mac & cheese, but I'm hoping it's better than their (very mediocre) cheese sauce. Do they even do that still?

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Switched it up and got a spicy deluxe (no tomatoes) for the first time. I was against cheese and lettuce on a chicken sandwich, but it’s :smokin :smokin Gonna get it from now on

tried the chicken nuggets today too, they are pretty good

I think I’m gonna go again Saturday :blush:

Last edited:

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
Switched it up and got a spicy deluxe (no tomatoes) for the first time. I was against cheese and lettuce on a chicken sandwich, but it’s :smokin :smokin

Gonna get it from now on
You should of got the bacon on it. I stopped through today and picked up my free hashbrowns. I need to switch my location though because it is kind of out of the way now that office changed locations.

Bert.

formerly zyzz
Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Finally saw them work on my new CFA

thank you sweet baby Jesus

Top Bottom