Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Had the sandwich and shake tonight. Shake is pretty good, it's different. The sandwich is solid but nothing crazy. Will be a nice change of pace every now and then.

Sandwich was ok. It wasn't bad at all.

I think I'd rather just take the jalapenos on my regular spicy deluxe though.

It's sort of like the mac and cheese. It's cool, but the waffle fries are just great.

yeah i tried it yesterday. wasn’t bad and wasn’t better than the regular spicy. just gonna add jalepenos to my spicy next time

Pimento cheese and a shake?

If you’re over 30, I know yall stomachs are bubblin.

That's a HARD pass!! As a person with severe Crohn's, that kind of cheese would keep me home for hours. I can do some cheese, like mozzarella on pizza, but all that type of cheese plus that shake.....NOPE!!! I'll be indisposed for HOURS!!!

Yea, I was actually surprised the mixture of the shake and sandwich ain't give me bubble guts.

Not mad at it, tho the size seemed smaller than the regular sando
8/10
Needed more jalapeños and or pickles

Shake was good but I’m not a big sweets person

Attachments

• D3E22A54-0DC8-4735-AD9A-1A72101EF112.jpeg
    D3E22A54-0DC8-4735-AD9A-1A72101EF112.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
Hmmmm

I don’t have a Costco card at the moment but do they have these elsewhere
They actually got them at Walmarts and Amazon Fresh stores too, I go for the spicy nuggets. The Costco pack is a way better deal per pound though. Most of their sauces are bottled now too so it's clutch to have a bag of Just Bare in the freezer, an air fryer cooks them in less than 10 minutes. Their patties aren't bad either!

They actually got them at Walmarts and Amazon Fresh stores too, I go for the spicy nuggets. The Costco pack is a way better deal per pound though. Most of their sauces are bottled now too so it's clutch to have a bag of Just Bare in the freezer, an air fryer cooks them in less than 10 minutes. Their patties aren't bad either!
Will for sure check my Walmarts

Hmmmm

I don’t have a Costco card at the moment but do they have these elsewhere

Lots of companies, to get their products into Costco, they make them unique in regards to quantity and such. I'd google them to see if they are available anywhere else. But DEFINITELY worth it. Especially now that you can buy the CFA sauce, Polynesian and BBQ at the grocery store. These made perfect snacks when you wanted something small. 👍

So I had the sandwich today with just the jalapeños on a regular sandwich…

Yeah it needs that pimento cheese on it for it to work. :lol:

can’t stand pimiento so hard pass on the new sandwich. Walmart is selling the sriracha sauce now, it’s taken the top CFA sauce spot for me now. Imo, the CFA and poly sauce doesn’t taste the same from the bottle. The sweet and spicy sriracha however is a winner in all capacities. Only 3 CFA sauces I want are Sriracha, Ranch and Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom