Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by AusZero

the worst part of the surgery was..
Spoiler [+]
the worst part of getting it done as an adult is during the week after waking up with wood. worst pain in the world. i would wake up wanting to cry, run into the bath and just start splashing my junk with cold water.youre uncomfortable for a week but its no bad. you cant really smash till the stitches come out cause you dont want the seam splitting open.

All of this right here.

When you catch a woody right after the surgery that won't go away, that's real pain right there.

I cringe just thinking about those nights.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AusZero

the worst part of the surgery was..
Spoiler [+]
the worst part of getting it done as an adult is during the week after waking up with wood. worst pain in the world. i would wake up wanting to cry, run into the bath and just start splashing my junk with cold water.youre uncomfortable for a week but its no bad. you cant really smash till the stitches come out cause you dont want the seam splitting open.

All of this right here.

When you catch a woody right after the surgery that won't go away, that's real pain right there.

I cringe just thinking about those nights.

30t6p3b.gif

I suggest you all watch videos of the circumcision procedure before making your decision. 
gesu_01_img0053.jpg

I suggest you all watch videos of the circumcision procedure before making your decision. 
gesu_01_img0053.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

yeah its a benefit for people who don't like taking showers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WORD
moneymike88 wrote:
If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.

Never had this problem.
Slim wrote:
i'd hate to be uncircumsized. you have to pull back your foreskin just to pee

Only if you got a baby meat

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

yeah its a benefit for people who don't like taking showers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WORD
moneymike88 wrote:

Never had this problem.
Slim wrote:
i'd hate to be uncircumsized. you have to pull back your foreskin just to pee

Only if you got a baby meat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.

roll.gif

im sorry but if your having unprotected sex with a female who has HIV/AIDS then you are gonna get with if you have skin on your penis or not.

seriously

I'm cut. My sons are not.
We took parenting classes before my first son was born and the topic came up.
We both just assumed that since I was, my son would be also.
Then we started to think about it.
We did our research. We talked to doctors.
Even though they were hours old, I didn't want to put them through, what I felt, was unnecessary pain.

-J-

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.

roll.gif

im sorry but if your having unprotected sex with a female who has HIV/AIDS then you are gonna get with if you have skin on your penis or not.

seriously

I'm cut. My sons are not.
We took parenting classes before my first son was born and the topic came up.
We both just assumed that since I was, my son would be also.
Then we started to think about it.
We did our research. We talked to doctors.
Even though they were hours old, I didn't want to put them through, what I felt, was unnecessary pain.

-J-

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

This is nonsense ..If ur erect u can't even tel if ur cut or not.Stock from da factory > after market modsl

Was gonna add this.

And dudes talking about having to pull skin back.
laugh.gif
It's becomes reflex and natural to pull back when peeing.

And spending a little extra time in the shower on Bossman is a + if you ask me. Making sure it's clean > assuming you good cause you ain't got no hat.
roll.gif

This is nonsense ..If ur erect u can't even tel if ur cut or not.Stock from da factory > after market modsl

Was gonna add this.

And dudes talking about having to pull skin back.
laugh.gif
It's becomes reflex and natural to pull back when peeing.

And spending a little extra time in the shower on Bossman is a + if you ask me. Making sure it's clean > assuming you good cause you ain't got no hat.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Male Circumcision has health benefits

this is all i came here to say, no one likes a dirty penis.

if your parents cared about you.  they would teach you to pull-back and clean it.  its just pure laziness, people talking about infections.

if you shower daily, like you're suppose to in this day and age.  its not 1875 anymore.  you'll get all the dirt out every night, and you won't get infections.

The white way is not the right way.  Don't keep following what the white man says.

Didn't they circumcise kids back then (early 19th century or maybe further back) because they wanted them to lose sensitivity around that area.  Also not make it so easy for them to fap

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Male Circumcision has health benefits

this is all i came here to say, no one likes a dirty penis.

if your parents cared about you.  they would teach you to pull-back and clean it.  its just pure laziness, people talking about infections.

if you shower daily, like you're suppose to in this day and age.  its not 1875 anymore.  you'll get all the dirt out every night, and you won't get infections.

The white way is not the right way.  Don't keep following what the white man says.

Didn't they circumcise kids back then (early 19th century or maybe further back) because they wanted them to lose sensitivity around that area.  Also not make it so easy for them to fap

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years

Chill

Turbo>na
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom