Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

I never really gave this that much thought.. but thinking about it I'm glad I'm circumcised, but its not that big of a deal. Whats up with Seinfeld they have a scenario for everything
laugh.gif

i didnt know i was circumcised til i was in the hospital and i showed a nurse my *$!% but my mom never told me anything about it, im not even a jew 
laugh.gif

but yeah my kids are getting clipped.

i didnt know i was circumcised til i was in the hospital and i showed a nurse my *$!% but my mom never told me anything about it, im not even a jew 
laugh.gif

but yeah my kids are getting clipped.

When I get wood the extra skin disappears so it looks circumcised

I like it cause I can fab real good........... srs

When I get wood the extra skin disappears so it looks circumcised

I like it cause I can fab real good........... srs

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

no you cant
Nor will cutting his penis skin

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

no you cant
Nor will cutting his penis skin

this sounds more like a cali vs ny thread as opposed to a legitimate discussion

i had a circumcision at the age of 25 due to complications with me not taking care of my type 1 diabetes

i went to a major party college and never once had a chick turn me down cause i was not circumcised. im sure there are some chicks with an aversion to it but not once did even the most stuck up sorority girl tell me no. ive never noticed a difference in sex before and after.

there is no medical floating around that supports circumcision. period. yes you can develop problems without proper care but in the 21 st century thats not an issue like it was when circumcision was invented.

the fact of the matter is that you're making a choice for your child that is for the most part irreversible without rhyme or reason. although infants dont remember it im sure they dont enjoy it.

the worst part of the surgery was..
Spoiler [+]
the worst part of getting it done as an adult is during the week after waking up with wood. worst pain in the world. i would wake up wanting to cry, run into the bath and just start splashing my junk with cold water.youre uncomfortable for a week but its no bad. you cant really smash till the stitches come out cause you dont want the seam splitting open.

i had a circumcision at the age of 25 due to complications with me not taking care of my type 1 diabetes

i went to a major party college and never once had a chick turn me down cause i was not circumcised. im sure there are some chicks with an aversion to it but not once did even the most stuck up sorority girl tell me no. ive never noticed a difference in sex before and after.

there is no medical floating around that supports circumcision. period. yes you can develop problems without proper care but in the 21 st century thats not an issue like it was when circumcision was invented.

the fact of the matter is that you're making a choice for your child that is for the most part irreversible without rhyme or reason. although infants dont remember it im sure they dont enjoy it.

Spoiler [+]
the worst part of getting it done as an adult is during the week after waking up with wood. worst pain in the world. i would wake up wanting to cry, run into the bath and just start splashing my junk with cold water.youre uncomfortable for a week but its no bad. you cant really smash till the stitches come out cause you dont want the seam splitting open.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif
This.

I was on team anteater until up about last November and my thang looks tuff now.

The heauxs love it plus I hated having to peel the damn skin back and clean it.

And my head (down there) was extra sensitive before.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif
This.

I was on team anteater until up about last November and my thang looks tuff now.

The heauxs love it plus I hated having to peel the damn skin back and clean it.

And my head (down there) was extra sensitive before.

roll.gif

extra skin = more pleasure /thread

The foreskin itself is also very sensitive and rich with nerve endings, making it very sensitive to stimulation. The inner foreskin and frenulum are the more sensitive parts of the foreskin.

The foreskin works to facilitate a natural sliding motion during sexual intercourse and masturbation. The foreskin slides up and down on the head of the penis, which not only stimulates the foreskin itself, but also provides additional stimulation to the head of the penis. The natural motion of the foreskin also allows masturbation without the use of additional lubrication.

While sex is certainly pleasurable for both circumcised and uncircumcised men, the uncircumcised penis is fully equipped to receive the maximal stimulation provided by sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.

TEAM UNCIRCUMCISED
pimp.gif

extra skin = more pleasure /thread

The foreskin itself is also very sensitive and rich with nerve endings, making it very sensitive to stimulation. The inner foreskin and frenulum are the more sensitive parts of the foreskin.

The foreskin works to facilitate a natural sliding motion during sexual intercourse and masturbation. The foreskin slides up and down on the head of the penis, which not only stimulates the foreskin itself, but also provides additional stimulation to the head of the penis. The natural motion of the foreskin also allows masturbation without the use of additional lubrication.

While sex is certainly pleasurable for both circumcised and uncircumcised men, the uncircumcised penis is fully equipped to receive the maximal stimulation provided by sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.

TEAM UNCIRCUMCISED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AusZero

Spoiler [+]
bad idea to get it done while living in the dorms? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AusZero

Spoiler [+]
bad idea to get it done while living in the dorms? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.

yep
So do something just because everyone else has done it? Even though you don't have a valid reason for it?

WELL MY POPS TOLD ME IT SORTA HURTS WHEN YOU PIPING...I LOVE MY LORD HELMET! AND SO DO THE LADIES...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.

yep
So do something just because everyone else has done it? Even though you don't have a valid reason for it?

WELL MY POPS TOLD ME IT SORTA HURTS WHEN YOU PIPING...I LOVE MY LORD HELMET! AND SO DO THE LADIES...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom