Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Sig Check...
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

no you cant

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

no you cant

roll.gif

im sorry but if your having unprotected sex with a female who has HIV/AIDS then you are gonna get with if you have skin on your penis or not.

roll.gif

im sorry but if your having unprotected sex with a female who has HIV/AIDS then you are gonna get with if you have skin on your penis or not.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.

This is nonsense ..If ur erect u can't even tel if ur cut or not.Stock from da factory > after market modsl

This is nonsense ..If ur erect u can't even tel if ur cut or not.Stock from da factory > after market modsl

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.
Word, because having a phallus with unnecessary extra skin that traps dirt, dead skin and incubates odor causing bacteria is something that only fortunate people have.

Makes perfect sense.

crying.gif
Spoken like a guy who avoids regular showers 
laugh.gif

Circumcision is unnecessary and I won't be doing it to my child.

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.
Word, because having a phallus with unnecessary extra skin that traps dirt, dead skin and incubates odor causing bacteria is something that only fortunate people have.

Makes perfect sense.

crying.gif
Spoken like a guy who avoids regular showers 
laugh.gif

Circumcision is unnecessary and I won't be doing it to my child.

I never really gave this that much thought.. but thinking about it I'm glad I'm circumcised, but its not that big of a deal. Whats up with Seinfeld they have a scenario for everything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom