Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by debs 168

my gf's son is uncircumcised...he gets urinary tract infections regularly. His father won't take him to get it circumcised and neither will my gf because she doesn't want to put up with the screaming. You get it done early u don't worry about it. Smh.
This is the major point.  Health.  Also Circumcision has been linked to helping prevent the spread of STD's.

im 26 an never had a women stop just cuz im not cut ever whats the difference when you wrap it up or when your with your lady if she's your lady it shouldn't matter
i remember i was 14 an my boy got his cut i thought that about it one time an that's it , it really dont matter in life plain an simple

im 26 an never had a women stop just cuz im not cut ever whats the difference when you wrap it up or when your with your lady if she's your lady it shouldn't matter
i remember i was 14 an my boy got his cut i thought that about it one time an that's it , it really dont matter in life plain an simple

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.
i must have good luck, cuz i've never been denied the knowledge.

Originally Posted by Slim

i'd hate to be uncircumsized. you have to pull back your foreskin just to pee.
30t6p3b.gif
life (and sex) is much easier circumsized.
is it that hard to pull back some skin? i don't even think about it anymore. natural reflex. a few times in the morning, you may spray the wrong way. i just
laugh.gif
and clean it up.

how would u know unless u were uncircumsized? girls have never stopped givin the bop or smashin when they see my hood.

i must have good luck, cuz i've never been denied the knowledge.

Originally Posted by Slim

i'd hate to be uncircumsized. you have to pull back your foreskin just to pee.
30t6p3b.gif
life (and sex) is much easier circumsized.
is it that hard to pull back some skin? i don't even think about it anymore. natural reflex. a few times in the morning, you may spray the wrong way. i just
laugh.gif
and clean it up.

how would u know unless u were uncircumsized? girls have never stopped givin the bop or smashin when they see my hood.

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.
Word, because having a phallus with unnecessary extra skin that traps dirt, dead skin and incubates odor causing bacteria is something that only fortunate people have.

Makes perfect sense.

crying.gif

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.
Word, because having a phallus with unnecessary extra skin that traps dirt, dead skin and incubates odor causing bacteria is something that only fortunate people have.

Makes perfect sense.

crying.gif

Dude is just trying to start an argument..ignore him.

But yea, for the people who had it done when they were older..how long did it take for things to be back to normal? Also, how much did it cost?

Dude is just trying to start an argument..ignore him.

But yea, for the people who had it done when they were older..how long did it take for things to be back to normal? Also, how much did it cost?

If he wants to be circumcised he can do it himself. I will not make that decision for him nor will I pay the extra 45 bucks.

If he wants to be circumcised he can do it himself. I will not make that decision for him nor will I pay the extra 45 bucks.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i must have good luck

laugh.gif
Does he not know how many females suck uncut meats daily?

Lamak wrote:
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i must have good luck

Co-Sign.
pimp.gif

Cobra Kai wrote:
girls have never stopped givin the bop or smashin when they see my hood.

All you dudes must me messing with guttersnipe chicks on the regular
sick.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i must have good luck

laugh.gif
Does he not know how many females suck uncut meats daily?

Lamak wrote:
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i must have good luck

Co-Sign.
pimp.gif

Cobra Kai wrote:
girls have never stopped givin the bop or smashin when they see my hood.

All you dudes must me messing with guttersnipe chicks on the regular
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.
So I should circumcise my child because it offers him protection from STDS? I can prevent that by teaching him to make responsible decisions when it comes to having sexual partners.

Back
Top Bottom