Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

I am very thankful to be circumcised, my joint is clean 24/7 and if I have a son he will be too. Why would I want a blanket over my man, pee on my skin? Nah, I'm good B

I am very thankful to be circumcised, my joint is clean 24/7 and if I have a son he will be too. Why would I want a blanket over my man, pee on my skin? Nah, I'm good B

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.

hahah homie .....if a girl ever told u she didnt wanna go down it aint cuz u gotta "hood". werd to your moms. circumsized is for lazy/unfortunate souls.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Pause, but if i had to get it cut...sup rabbi. And why circumsized dudes always so concerned about uncircumsized penis? relax.

so what your saying..on niketalk. in e-public. you would like to have a rabbi cut your penis skin off so he can suck the blood? werd. i think im done with this board hahaha

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Pause, but if i had to get it cut...sup rabbi. And why circumsized dudes always so concerned about uncircumsized penis? relax.

so what your saying..on niketalk. in e-public. you would like to have a rabbi cut your penis skin off so he can suck the blood? werd. i think im done with this board hahaha

my gf's son is uncircumcised...he gets urinary tract infections regularly. His father won't take him to get it circumcised and neither will my gf because she doesn't want to put up with the screaming. You get it done early u don't worry about it. Smh.

my gf's son is uncircumcised...he gets urinary tract infections regularly. His father won't take him to get it circumcised and neither will my gf because she doesn't want to put up with the screaming. You get it done early u don't worry about it. Smh.

is there such thing as half and half? ive got skin on mine but not where its a lot and covers the head to be called an ant eater like a normal un cicrumsized.

is there such thing as half and half? ive got skin on mine but not where its a lot and covers the head to be called an ant eater like a normal un cicrumsized.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif
This.

I was on team anteater until up about last November and my thang looks tuff now.

The heauxs love it plus I hated having to peel the damn skin back and clean it.

And my head (down there) was extra sensitive before.

THIS. I HATED being uncircumcised.

Circumcised > Uncircumcised.

Not even close.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif
This.

I was on team anteater until up about last November and my thang looks tuff now.

The heauxs love it plus I hated having to peel the damn skin back and clean it.

And my head (down there) was extra sensitive before.

THIS. I HATED being uncircumcised.

Circumcised > Uncircumcised.

Not even close.

i'm uncut and mine looks like it's cut when i pull it back... i have the best of both worlds.
pimp.gif

i'm uncut and mine looks like it's cut when i pull it back... i have the best of both worlds.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

This is the major point.  Health.  Also Circumcision has been linked to helping prevent the spread of STD's.

Back
Top Bottom