Is Deadstockoriginals.com Legit and are their shoes actually deadstock???

I was looking into getting 2 pair of shoes of that site, but I am little hesitant. How is the customer service of that site and are the shoes actually deadstock?? What are you guys experience on deadstockorginals.com?  

looks legit just poorly designed website.. some older nikes on their site too.. wouldnt mind the cg penny iv's they got 
pimp.gif
 id request pics of the actual shoes you are interested in purchasing considering they sell older shoes and they may have discoloration or may not even be wearable just as a heads up.

I bought a pair of Mavsa's from them. They were a little slow but communication was on point. I doubt their stock is accurate unless they have another pair of 11.5 Mavsa's after I bought mine.

I ordered Nike Gp iiis from there. Communication was excellent. One of the better customer service oriented websights.

^When did you order from them because I just made an order last night and they still haven't responded to my emails...SMH. I am little bit nervous right now. 

I've ordered from them as well. I didn't go ham on the communication, so I can't speak to that. But, I do know I got a confirmation shortly after my order and about a week or so later I got a delivery. ...I don't micromanage most of my transactions. Not sure what the need to contact the site is 24 hours after placing an order unless you have to correct shipping info or something. If after a reasonable time, you have not received your shipment, then by all means follow up inquire.

I wanted to pay with paypal so I had to contact them for them to send me an invoice.

i've ordered from them before...good prices, legit shoes. shipping is real slow, though, i think it took like 3 weeks for my shoes to come in.

The owner's got a lot of stuff not listed on the site. Hit him up via email and see if he can get his hands on some stuff you're looking for.

Wow!! This site is simply amazing!!!
Thanks for sharing the info and I'd really like to know
whether they ship oversea..

What a great site, Air Max Tailwinds, Air Max Elite's, Flightposites & he even had the Fantaposites.........looking for a pair of white and maroon Air Max Specter's ill hit them up to see what I find.

legit, i got my jordan 6 low white/ carolina blue from this guy. Poor communication but i ended up recieving a phone call from him and chatted for like 10 minutes about what he had in stock at the time. I believe he runs site as hobby and gets most his stuff from ebay and resells.

Well, Here is my DS Jumpman Pro's I have ordered from them.. They seem like like they never came out the box at all since 1997 
eek.gif

2yxggus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom