Is Dirty a big guy?

Batman is Dirty's Robin

Dirty has all the qualities of Superman except for the fact that he is not immune to kryptonite

Dirty has turned down all the Academy Award winning roles, including female

Dirty banned Neo, Agent Smith, and the oracle from the Matrix.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM NOPE...I DIDN'T SMASH
I Keep My V-Card On Dead Stock Status.
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
He's the main reason why there's a Bermuda Triangle. It used to be a Square until Dirty visited one of the sides.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Geico saved 15% by switching to Dirty
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Dirty is the real rubbaBAN man
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Kobe2NJ
Quote:
Batman is Dirty's Robin
:lol:
laugh.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Jeeves asks Dirty

Leading hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. Dirty can kill 100% of whatever the !&@$ he wants
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
props to those making their up, at those copying from the chuck norris site......

that one about getting breakfast after 11 at mcdonalds had me :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

if you're thinking about the best sex you've ever had, chances are you're thinking of dirty.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

Dirty doesn't need a pickup line. He just stands in the middle of a random street and whips it out.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Dirty doesn't even walk, he just appears wherever the @#%$ he wants to be.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

tony soprano didnt get whacked on the last episode, he saw dirty
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

God used Dirty's rib to create Adam.

Dirty doesn't use Trojans he uses Spartaaaaaaaaaaaa's.

Plymouth Rock didn't land on Dirty, Dirty landed on Plymouth Rock.

Dirty shot The Sheriff.

HandsomeBWonderful order's the Dirty sized meal when he goes to IHOP.

*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Back
Top Bottom