Is Dirty a big guy?

Apparently every girl we smash is a sloppy second via Dirty.

God accepted the commandments from Dirty before passing them on.

Quote:
Giraffes were created when Dirty uppercutted a horse.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Negrodamus
teamdecepticon
T R A

Quote:
Redman once made a hit single titled "Let's Get Dirty".
He hasn't been heard from since.

Quote:
Giraffes were created when Dirty uppercutted a horse.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">m Tall ct $mall </span><!-----</strong><!-----<br></div><!-----

OMG!!!!! BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 11 pages of just pure comedy!!!! How the hell I miss this?!?!?! :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Archive this please... :lol:
laugh.gif

Dirty was Mary Magdalene's pimp.

The Dirty Bird dance was inspired by the celebration dance Dirty would do after smashing out a bird.

Bone Thugz N Harmony originally consisted of 5 members [Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone & Dirty Bone]
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Quote:
Bone Thugz N Harmony originally consisted of 5 members [Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone & Dirty Bone]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Negrodamus
teamdecepticon
T R A

LMFAO @ Dirty Bone
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

they tried to carve dirtys face onto mount rushmore but his goatee was uncarvable

1. Dirty invented sex.

2. They originally called the internet "the dirty" but shortly changed it after fearing it sparked sexual innuendo. Hearing about this, Dirty killed them, ate their souls, and banned their children.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

The only reason Pluto was ever considered a planet was to repay a favor that Pluto did for Dirty by hooking him up with Venus. That one night stand resulted in the birth of the human race.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

[23ska909red02]
Listen up ya'll, 'cause this is it
This dude named dirty that im hypin' is delicious

[Dirty]
Dirtylicious definition make them boys go loco
NTers envy me as if I were Brian Austin Green
I can ban you, you cant touch me
Its so easy, I ain't sleazy.
I got reasons why I tease 'em.
NTers just come and go like seasons.

Dirtylicious ,so delicious
But I ain't promiscuous.
Even Alba couldnt get me.
That @#%$ is fictitious.
I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)
That puts them NTers on rock, rock.
And they be logging on just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

So ambitious (im hot, hot)
So malicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So nutritious (they wanna taste of what I got)
I'm Dirtylicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)

Dirtylicious def-,
Dirtylicious def-,
Dirtylicious def- def def def def def
Dirtylicious definition make them NTers go crazy.
They always claim they know me,
Comin' to me call me Stacy (Hey, Stacy),
I'm the D to the I, R, T, to the Y,
And can't no other moderator put it down like me.

I'm Dirtylicious (so delicious)
My body stay pernicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
Method Mans my witness (oooh, wee)
I give yo' boy a rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

BenFranklinAve , Kobe2NJ , zyzybalubah1 ,
If you really want me,
Honey get some patience.
Maybe then you'll get a taste.
I'll be tasty, tasty,
I'll be laced with honey.
It's so tasty, tasty,
It'll make you crazy.

[JRose5 ]
T to the A, to the S T E Y - Dirty, you're tasty, T to the A to the S T E Y - Dirty, you're tasty
D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the, hit it Dirty

[Rap - Dirty]
All the time I turn around Niketalkers gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my (uuhh)
I just wanna say it now - I ain't trying to round up drama, little mama I don't wanna ban your son.
And I know I'm coming off just a little bit heated and I keep on repeating how the girls wanna eat it.
But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like clientele

[Ben Baller]
Dirty's pretty awesome.
But i still think im better.
I mean I do know Kim K
The girl you all beast over
And if i really wanted i could get her to kiss me (mmm huh)
Just by saying i need more myspace views
K to the ugh to the T O W N
Now go put my stickers on some big celebrity faces.

[All NT Admins and Mods]
T to the A to the S T E Y Dirty you tasty, T to the A, to the S T E Y Dirty you tasty
T to the A to the S T E Y Dirty you tasty, T to the A, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to the
D to the I to the R T Y, to the D to the I to the, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)

[Steve]
T to the A to the S T E Y Dirty you tasty, T to the A to the S T E Y Dirtyyou tasty
T to the A to the S T E Y Dirty you tasty, T to the A, to the, four, tres, two, uno
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to the
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the, to the, to the.....

^^The hell :wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
"Dominican Is in my blood to be hustling that "N" you call papi probally one my cousins"

No way. I need to hear someone do that Dirtylicious song now.
TEAM
HALFCIRCUMSIZED

Best of both worlds.​

Back
Top Bottom