Turn up the bass
Check out my melody
hand out a cigar
I'm letting knowledge be born
and my name's the R.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

1. Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Dirty

2. When having sex Dirty turns the condom inside out, because only he gets to have the pleasure

3. Dirty had sex with a man, not because he's gay, but because he's run out of women

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
1. Dirty owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1993 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Otaku​

Dirty doesn't go hunting............DIRTY GOES KILLING
I'mwhiteMYSPACE-add-it-
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #"Search for a cast to plot, I make you a laughin' stock
So shook, I could walk a half a block and feel the aftershock"

When Dirty works out, the machine gets stronger.

Geico saved 15% by switching to Dirty
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Dirty's so powerful that when he said "ya'll are crazy" a thousand NTers became temporarily schizophrenic.

Quote:
By the way, Ryu in Street Fighter was loosely based on Dirty.
Actually, the storyline of Mortal Kombat is loosely based on the events of Dirty's fourth birthday.

FDR would've been President for another term but Dirty banned him from the White House for making references to prohibited websites.

Quote:
I also wonder this but I do gotta give it to him. If I was dude I probably would of went ban crazy, turned NT to straight DirtyTalk. Have a msgboard to damn myself after the PS thread. Everyone had a contribution in that one..
There is a DirtyTalk. It's called the U.S. Senate.

These ones made me literally laugh out loud:
Quote:
Fact: Dirty doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives.
roll.gif

Quote:
Dirty once visited the British Virgin Islands. Now they're called the British Islands.
laugh.gif

Quote:
Jesus wears a What Would Dirty Do bracelet.
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

^ Edit that before Dirty sees.

O.K., he's an administrator on here. Really cool. Sarcastic. Has a pair of aviators.

You might not know Dirty, but when you were a kid, you wanted to grow up to be him. You didn't know it yet, but Dirty knew. And that's why you're still alive.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Geico saved 15% by switching to Dirty

hahahahahahaaaa

i laughed out loud on that one
"...as soon as it leaves your hand, the snap of the wrist, the rotation of the ball, and you JUST know it's going in...ya, that's the greatest feeling in the world..."

Quote:
seriorusly im a noob who is dirty

He's the main reason why there's a Bermuda Triangle. It used to be a Square until Dirty visited one of the sides.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM NOPE...I DIDN'T SMASH
I Keep My V-Card On Dead Stock Status.
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Dirty eats pieces of @#%$ like you for breakfast.

Yes, he eats pieces of @#%$ for breakfast

BAY AREA
Golden State Warriors
San Fran 49ers
San Fran Giants

props to those making their @#%$ up, :smh:
smh.gif
at those copying from the chuck norris site......

that one about getting breakfast after 11 at mcdonalds had me :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
An A-BOMB from AROD
# 30
494​

the US knew where bin-laden was, but once he found out dirty was invaulved we havent seen/heard from him since

dirty is the reason for the xbox360's red ring of death. according to ILoveBoost, dirty prefers a ps3
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

OJ didn't do it...Dirty did.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Back
Top Bottom