Is Dwyane Wade the 3rd best SG of all time?

Not sure if serious

Wade is one of the biggest () in the league.

Insert Wade in wheelchair gif
roll.gif

'01 A.I would eat dwades soul. period. I like D.Wade, but I can't place him at #3 when there have been better sg's before him. Logo and The Answer to name 2 at least. They can still potentially get him top 5 honors which is still commendable.

Does anyone else think Wade deserves props simply because he was willing to be the 2nd option to Lebron.  How many superstars in professional sports today would consider doing that?Less Money,less touches,more winning-Kobe would never make these sacrifices to win. A healthy Wade in his prime is a greater player than a healthy Kobe in his prime.My opinion so don't get your panties in a bunch,kobe fans.

Wade's style of play where he leaves everything he has on the court reminds me of Jerry West.  Both players have literally bled for their team over and over and over again. West broke his nose a dozen times in his career. 

One more thing: If West just happened to have won five or six rings(the lakers didn't lose because of West being on the court) would he be considered better than Kobe and Wade?  I think too much consideration is given to how many rings these guys have. 

oh ok...I see what I'm dealing with. You clearly have no idea what you're saying. Kobe in his prime was legendary bro. keep it 100.

So KB hasnt seemingly played with multiple injuries for what..the last 4-5 years? yup ok.

Does anyone else think Wade deserves props simply because he was willing to be the 2nd option to Lebron.  How many superstars in professional sports today would consider doing that?Less Money,less touches,more winning-Kobe would never make these sacrifices to win. A healthy Wade in his prime is a greater player than a healthy Kobe in his prime.My opinion so don't get your panties in a bunch,kobe fans.

Wade's style of play where he leaves everything he has on the court reminds me of Jerry West.  Both players have literally bled for their team over and over and over again. West broke his nose a dozen times in his career. 

One more thing: If West just happened to have won five or six rings(the lakers didn't lose because of West being on the court) would he be considered better than Kobe and Wade?  I think too much consideration is given to how many rings these guys have. 

this has to be a troll account

Good God Iverson is overrated.

I don't know of a superstar in the NBA who couldn't score as much as he did if they shot the ball as much as he did.

Iverson was traded in his relative prime and the team that traded him immediately got better and the team that got him got worse.

Dudes in here bringing up height :lol:.

Who cares if he was 5'11? That's cute and what not but we talking about greatness.

Last edited:
Pro, that was just the short term affect because Iverson at least got to the playoffs regularly.

The same can be said about Melo and the Knicks, the nuggets immediately got better and the Knicks stunk for a bit.

There are plenty of factors in a teams success especially after a trade, to pin that on 1 player specifically isn't realistic.

Pro, that was just the short term affect because Iverson at least got to the playoffs regularly.

The same can be said about Melo and the Knicks, the nuggets immediately got better and the Knicks stunk for a bit.

There are plenty of factors in a teams success especially after a trade, to pin that on 1 player specifically isn't realistic.

Naw man I don't agree, two years later the Nuggets went from first rounder fodder to the WCF as soon as he got traded.

People get irrational when it comes to Iverson because who he is.

I've always liked the guy but he's overrated.

So Pro you blaming Iverson specifically for the nuggets lack of success.

Hindsight is 20/20 but look at the personnel, Melo and Iverson would never work together....2 volume/isolation scorers is a bad mix.

I'm not arguing if he's overrated but to just dump the nuggets failures on him doesn't make sense.

A memory to you maybe...and I still remember 06.
How does his past greatness feel trivial? :lol:
Dude basically won the Finals by himself.

Stop while you're ahead.

The resident Heat fan just told you that...

Trust me, it's worse than you remember.

It's like a ****** movie you saw drunk, told your friends wasn't so bad, and then had to explain yourself every 5 minutes after you put it on.

They show reruns of old Finals games here and there (especially in the summertime) on NBAtv and ESPN Classic...I think I saw one of them on there a few years back, but they won't show games 3-6 of the '06 Finals anymore.

And I get why...it's not even basketball.

Back
Top Bottom