Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

Currently awaiting a package through First Class.

Arrived at my local PO yesterday morning.
Went to Oakland USPS Distribution by noon.
Back to my local PO yesterday afternoon.

This morning? At another post office in Walnut Creek, CA.

What in the world.

My helmet arrived at the local post office saturday and was "out for delivery" at 8am. By 11am it went back to a usps facility in another zip code, i don't get it 🤦🏽‍♂️

Mine is back to its regular schedule. There seems to be an extra day delay.. All my foreign packages are still in customs though

7th day in a row. No one wants to pick up my package :frown:

Polish_20200827_132154273.png

I know this is about the postal service but I wanted to say on Tuedsay, UPS wrongly delivered my Supreme packages :smh: . It delivered to a different house and luckily the homeowner contacted me. Brown wasted my shipping money I paid for, wrongly delivering it and my address was correct, and now I gotta be more cautious about locating my packages. 1st time it happened ever. Looking at tracking and delivery like a hawk :lol: :smh: .

"Although not necessarily apparent on the surface, at the heart of DeJoy’s and the Postal Service’s actions is voter disenfranchisement. This is evident in President Trump’s highly partisan words and tweets, the actual impact of the changes on primary elections that resulted in uncounted ballots, and recent attempts and lawsuits by the Republican National Committee and President Trump’s campaign to stop the States’ efforts to bypass the Postal Service by utilizing ballot drop boxes, as well as the timing of the changes. It is easy to conclude that the recent Postal Services’ changes is an intentional effort on the part the current Administration to disrupt and challenge the legitimacy of upcoming local, state, and federal elections, especially given that 72% of the decommissioned high speed mail sorting machines that were decommissioned were located in counties where Hillary Clinton receive the most votes in 2016.

Moreover, the fact that fourteen States, members of the United States House of Representatives, members of the United States Senate, and various local and tribal governments have asked this Court to intervene to prevent the Postal Service and others from disenfranchising citizens from participating in federal, state, and local elections suggest that the Postal Service’s actions are not the result of any legitimate business concerns. DeJoy’s actions fly in the face of Congress’s intent to insulate the management of the Postal Service from partisan politics and political influence and acknowledgement that free and fair elections depend on a reliable mail service."

FedEx got my package from 🇬🇧 that I ordered yesterday on the truck for delivery today. USPS is a joke. I pray all, or most, of my packages use UPS, and FedEx as a backup these days.

I for one, would like to thank the USPS for saving this country. Shout out to ozboi ozboi , that Vietnamese chick that is a mail sorters that I used to smash in GR, and all other postal service worker that has never lost a package of mine and that let me use free tape at the counter.

got a smartpost paclage that been with USPS in my state for 10 days now, 30 miles away

still no where to be found

:stoneface:

I for one, would like to thank the USPS for saving this country. Shout out to ozboi ozboi , that Vietnamese chick that is a mail sorters that I used to smash in GR, and all other postal service worker that has never lost a package of mine and that let me use free tape at the counter.
You’re welcome brother! There’s a few postal workers up in here as well! Big ups to em! 🤙🏽

Back
Top Bottom