Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

At what point will people acknowledge that this dude is a treasonous pos?

Can confirm this. I came back from my weekend last week to a machine shutdown, unplugged and set to be broken down. They're also talking about shutting down yet another machine here in the very near future.

And yeah, this happens at times. Machine numbers can fluctuate. But the timing of this is very odd, especially considering peak season is almost upon us (holiday season).

USPS had my package sitting in New Orleans for like 3 weeks talking about it was moving through transit. Had to hit up Nordstrom the other day to figure out what was going on. Funny how two days after hitting them up my package is being delivered today lol. Ish should have been here since I'm in Mississippi. Why was it shipped from Memphis to New Orleans in the first place? That's never happened with a package before.
So after complaining to Nordstrom customer service about the item being stuck in transit for about 3 weeks, it randomly pops up two days later right after they refund me for said item smh.

Got 3 packages coming in, all bought from eBay. The other two are moving like normal but one of them has been sitting at USPS in Anaheim for a little over 24 hours now. Should I be worried?

been waiting on my car registration since the end of June.
catch me riding dirty, * shoulder shrug

funny thing is i got the registration for my truck which i paid 2 weeks later than my daily driver (above)
even funnier, i cracked my radiator so now its sitting in my brothers driveway....shouldve just putted in non-opt instead of paying to register it.

:frown:

Can confirm this. I came back from my weekend last week to a machine shutdown, unplugged and set to be broken down. They're also talking about shutting down yet another machine here in the very near future.

And yeah, this happens at times. Machine numbers can fluctuate. But the timing of this is very odd, especially considering peak season is almost upon us (holiday season).

Got 3 packages coming in, all bought from eBay. The other two are moving like normal but one of them has been sitting at USPS in Anaheim for a little over 24 hours now. Should I be worried?

Naw, that’s normal.

Mail in voting "bad" but that's how the orange clown is voting :stoneface:

The tweet with the truck full of mailboxes has legitimately given me a panic attack.

How are the people on the right seriously okay with this? I mean, most of Trump's supporters are older, right? Isn't he technically shooting himself in the foot by taking away accessible voting from the majority of his supporters? (Correct me if I'm wrong - with sources.)

This is all just super ****ed up and doesn't feel real. How the hell did we get here?

How are the people on the right seriously okay with this?
Conservatives will abandon Democracy before they abandon Conservatism.

I highly recommend Ezra Klein's interview with the author of the book "It was all a lie: how the Republican party became Donald Trump." He was a GOP operative for 30 years (he campaigned for high profile GOP candidates) and the things he has to say shouldn't sound new to those who have been following the transformation of the GOP over the last 10-15 years.

Hmm they been taking those blue boxes in dc since May. Aka before he became postmaster.. but never really found out the truth behind it. A few more got taken this past month tho. Got all the seniors citizens asking me what gives :/

Without last mile delivery, cats in rural towns are going to have to drive tens of miles just to pick up packages. Imagine having to go to the USPS access point every day to grab your bills.

Without last mile delivery, cats in rural towns are going to have to drive tens of miles just to pick up packages. Imagine having to go to the USPS access point every day to grab your bills.

The irony in this is that I don't start seeing wild Trump/Pence signs until I go into rural areas. Nor do I see Fedex & UPS trucks or offices :lol:

Personally havent had to bad of an issue with them. Rarely receive anything from them. Usps has always been trash before all this.

i want to say what trump is doing should wake people up but at this point its right on brand. And its the repugs playbook to find a way to suppress the disenfranchised vote.

Back
Top Bottom