is French Montana AA But Not Black?

i met French a few times, he looks like a arab, is speaks arabic, he's a observant Muslim, yeah.... team middle Eastern arab world.

all this parsing is pointless.

Your relationship with French is escalating by the hour :lol:

French be in da hood like Fat joe.

and my neighbor who's my childhood friend played varsity basketball with him in Highschool so he knows him well.

Next time you run into French tell him to his face he is not black, he is Arab because the census says so, and report back his response.

I don't knodon't what hoods ya from, but I want ya to show me one dude that was raised in the Bronx that will tell you the word wasn't a part of their vocabulary growing up....I grew up using it in front of any black person on my block, at school, at my jobs as a young man and never did anyone get bent out of shape, we talking late 90's early 2k nobody yelled RACISTTTT...it was understood that were I was from it was a normal word....now I'm a 35 year old man, far more aware and in large part because of the diversity I've been exposed to as an adult, I now know better...however there is dudes that NEVER leave their block and expose themselves to other people that will frown upon the use of such word, these people will continue to use it as adults even if they are not black, simply because of their upbringing....if you were raised in the hood in NY and disagree you never left your house.

I don't knodon't what hoods ya from, but I want ya to show me one dude that was raised in the Bronx that will tell you the word wasn't a part of their vocabulary growing up....I grew up using it in front of any black person on my block, at school, at my jobs as a young man and never did anyone get bent out of shape, we talking late 90's early 2k nobody yelled RACISTTTT...it was understood that were I was from it was a normal word....now I'm a 35 year old man, far more aware and in large part because of the diversity I've been exposed to as an adult, I now know better...however there is dudes that NEVER leave their block and expose themselves to other people that will frown upon the use of such word, these people will continue to use it as adults even if they are not black, simply because of their upbringing....if you were raised in the hood in NY and disagree you never left your house.

Yeah it's like every 3rd word. Not saying it's right, but it was a part of the culture. As an adult that's moved away it's different, but growing up there that's what it was. I can't see it going well for some country *** dude thinking he's woke trying to check somebody that's really bout it in the bx. Worst thing you could do is assume because he's not black that he's not hood.

Last edited:
Yeah it's like every 3rd word. Not saying it's right, but it was a part of the culture. As an adult that's moved away it's different, but growing up there that's what it was. I can't see it going well for some country *** dude thinking he's woke trying to check somebody that's really bout it in the bx. Worst thing you could do is assume because he's not black that he's not hood.

Two different worlds will collide bro, my point is I don't fault any non-black that was raised in the hood with a large majority of their friends being black, using the word casually, if they got stuck in the hood as adults, they will still use it, that's why I said the word belongs to the hood...as an adult, that's been exposed to the world on a larger scale, that has spent almost a decade on NT with dudes from all walks, I know better and I don't consciously use the word, catch me drunk amongst my friends, you will hear the word slip from all our mouths, including any black friends involved, we drunk and we grew up in the hood, it is what it is, someone has a problem with it, then that's life, step up....once again...CONSCIOUSLY I know better and is not a word that should be used by any adult, PERIOD....hope ya understand what I'm saying.

I get that. My Mexican homie who I've known for years says it and I have no problem with it. Other Lations saying it I have no problem with it. A lot of them have African roots. Now if you one of these "I'm latino, I'm better than the black people" it is a problem. You don't get to steal certain things from our culture then act like somebody is beneath you. That's just how I feel.

White people saying it is a hell no with me. Don't care where they was raised. That history is too deep and ugly.

Don't know but y'all but Latinos can you use it never saw anglnew flec cause they did aleast on thr west coast.

Arabs can say it.

Two different worlds will collide bro, my point is I don't fault any non-black that was raised in the hood with a large majority of their friends being black, using the word casually, if they got stuck in the hood as adults, they will still use it, that's why I said the word belongs to the hood...as an adult, that's been exposed to the world on a larger scale, that has spent almost a decade on NT with dudes from all walks, I know better and I don't consciously use the word, catch me drunk amongst my friends, you will hear the word slip from all our mouths, including any black friends involved, we drunk and we grew up in the hood, it is what it is, someone has a problem with it, then that's life, step up....once again...CONSCIOUSLY I know better and is not a word that should be used by any adult, PERIOD....hope ya understand what I'm saying.

View media item 2148862

The original people of North Africa were "black" then Arab invasions led to mixing with other "races" and ethnicities. Same thing happened in Egypt, the original Egyptians were "black" Africans. I use the word black here loosely to describe stereotypical negro features (hair, facial structure, skin color) etc.

Now here in the U.S. Montana is just black, dude looks as black as most black Americans and Black latinos like ninjahood. 

Yep.

And to all of the dummies on that Egyptians weren't "black" bs please explain the pyramids in Sudan to me. Doesn't the Nile flow up Africa and not down? (northerly flow)

Sudan-Pyramids-4.jpg

8126312.jpg

Last I checked, Sudanese people aren't "Middle Eastern" they're Nubian. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

It took me years to get off my lazy *** and start dissecting our history, but we have been lied to about A LOT. **** is liberating and infuriating at the same time.

I get that. My Mexican homie who I've known for years says it and I have no problem with it. Other Lations saying it I have no problem with it. A lot of them have African roots. Now if you one of these "I'm latino, I'm better than the black people" it is a problem. You don't get to steal certain things from our culture then act like somebody is beneath you. That's just how I feel.

White people saying it is a hell no with me. Don't care where they was raised. That history is too deep and ugly.
I know someone who steals certain parts of black culture then looks down on them like he's better.

Fun fact in Dubai atleast Somalis and Sudanese are considered Arab and African. North Africans are Arab but arr called what they are African.

The only people who exclusively call Arabs arabs are white people. They claim wherever their from

Tons of Arabs call themselves black especially if they from Africa

Steezy could pass for a Bizzy Bone so I don't think brothas would check him.

Accurate.

bizzy_bone_by_artbygarrett-d5pqv18.jpg

5966637e3cfbbfe35b00117ec6b41bca.jpeg

And the East Coast from VA to NY, everyone says the word. I wouldn't let white dudes say it in front of me, but I knew *some Ricans, Panamanians, Guatemalans, Dominicans, etc. were light or mixed "black" people anyway, so I never tripped when I was over there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom