is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Android users the type to take a piss, not wash they hands, eat cheetos and lick they fingers right after.

Last edited:
Iphone users use a bar of soap with no wash cloth. Ol hand in the booty, pubes on the bar type cats

yea lmao Android is an open operating system b, I guess his girl is getting passed around to everyone since she an android imma stick with this iPhone b :rofl:  

yeah you stick around with that crappy LCD screen that apple finally bended da knee and started coppin OLED screens..from Samsung something Android phones done had for years already :lol:

and make no mistake, unless you're iPhone is a 256gig 7+ its pitiful & impotent against da nexus 6p let alone da pixel XL which defecates on that closed systems contraption. :lol:

Last edited:
Android users the type to pull up to the fridge and drink juice straight from the bottle so house guests don't ask them for any

iPhone users listen to their music on their speakerphone because they lost the peripheral to plug in their headphones.

iPhone, land of the useless bezel....But bump that iPhone vs Android crap, what is this 2012? Let's get back to roasting

I **** with unforgettable hardbody
Best believe I will be in the club with a cup of Henny in hand pushing up on a ting. Mad Henny seeping out my pores.
Unforgettable is the 2017 "One Dance"
I NEED A ONE DANCEEE GOT A HENNESSY IN MY HANDSSS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom