Is it just me, or does anyone overthink things to much...

therapist_couch121.jpg

I know what you're talking about. Stop doing it now. I went through this all throughout high school and thought it was normal but all it does is get worse. Over the past 2 years or so my anxiety got super bad and I was having panic attacks and it really altered the way I was living my life. I didn't wanna talk to anyone. I would have rather stayed inside all day rather than go out and have fun. It got so bad I even started missing class because my anxiety would make me believe that if I went out at all something bad would happen. Whether it be me getting into a fight or robbed etc., which are ridiculous thoughts. Smoking in moderation has helped a lot though but trust me, you don't want to keep doing this because all it does is get worse.

i use to be that way, especially with females. i simply don't give a $%^& about anything anymore. feels good man

Originally Posted by HARM

I do it ALL the time

It does causes problems ..

Kinda cool at the same time too tho ..

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I do and I hate it
Originally Posted by vezon

I am just like this.I hate it. It makes me miss out on so many opportunities. 
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm with you OP. I drive myself crazy sometimes.
All that. 
tired.gif

Yea me too. I get so lost in my thoughts sometimes. Trippin off some dumb $$%+. It happens, just cant dwell on the negatives.

30t6p3b.gif

This.

Damn, If I could go back and do things I could've done.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i've been going through this for a long time, although now i know how to control it...i've read up on it and the last thing you want to do is get medicated...im friends sister told me some of her experiences and i guess i just don't get it that bad to the point where i need to, although i have experienced a panic attack twice...
Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Take yourself out of uncomfortable situations by avoiding them altogether.

this is usually what i try to do, but this will absolutely suck the fun out of your life if you let it...best thing is to learn how to deal with it...smoking and drinking does help, but you don't want to have to be intoxicated for the rest of your life

Originally Posted by breezylocks

i over think and analyze a lot of things too much...
a simple dinner with one of my friends will end up in me hating my life...
the simplest of things like going to the store or something will make me feel super weird becasue of everything running through my mind.
i feel like the way i think about things and life, is so different than others, sort of like a psycho... or at least i would think so, just based off of what i feel/think...

i really dont know how to explain it but i tried to explain it to my boy one time, and he asked me if i was crazy or
smokin.gif
, i wasnt... i just laughed it off and said i was joking...

are there any books on how people who are crazy or  "not all there" think?

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
, havent smoked in months

this is you 
laugh.gif

244528-omoi_thumb.png

naruto_team_cloud_omoi_cosplay.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Same.
frown.gif
  I seriously think things through way to much and lately I have been psyching myself out to put myself out there like my confidence has plummeted
30t6p3b.gif

my friends have told me this is my number one problem, specifically with girls. i always end up overthinking and overanalyzing wayy too damn much and i end up jumping to conclusions that are completely off. i think my overactive imaginations has made me unable to trust girls. idk man, as of now, i dont think i can ever fully trust a girl and be 100% with her.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I get Analysis Paralysis.

I over think and analyze things so much the I get nowhere and do nothing.

It takes me forever to buy something important, or hire someone for a service. I have to research every possible angle, cost, product, etc.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

my friends have told me this is my number one problem, specifically with girls. i always end up overthinking and overanalyzing wayy too damn much and i end up jumping to conclusions that are completely off. i think my overactive imaginations has made me unable to trust girls. idk man, as of now, i dont think i can ever fully trust a girl and be 100% with her.

these.

i do it sometimes, i think i've gotten better at it though.

with females I ALWAYS DO IT.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

the simplest of things like going to the store or something will make me feel super weird becasue of everything running through my mind.
i feel like the way i think about things and life, is so different than others, sort of like a psycho... or at least i would think so, just based off of what i feel/think...

i really dont know how to explain it but i tried to explain it to my boy one time, and he asked me if i was crazy or
smokin.gif

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
I feel everything you are saying fam.

My brain is running 24/7 tho and I can't talk to anyone about my thoughts because they think I'm crazy and are so quick to judge. I keep a lot of stuff bottled up because I can't explain the +%% that goes through my head to anyone. I felt like I was alone on this
pimp.gif
Feel free to PM if u wana talk

this and that. especially with girls, ESPECIALLY with that one girl. i think about every word, motion, smile, frown, whatever comes from her and just end up confusing myself.

Didn't do this too much all throughout my childhood, I'm 21 and i take it to an extreme now, I don't do anything without analyzing it.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by DMoney82

smokin.gif

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
I feel everything you are saying fam.

My brain is running 24/7 tho and I can't talk to anyone about my thoughts because they think I'm crazy and are so quick to judge. I keep a lot of stuff bottled up because I can't explain the +%% that goes through my head to anyone. I felt like I was alone on this
pimp.gif
Feel free to PM if u wana talk

this and that. especially with girls, ESPECIALLY with that one girl. i think about every word, motion, smile, frown, whatever comes from her and just end up confusing myself.
I feel like this is what I'm going through right now. This chick is giving me signals that I think are signals but really aren't.

Back
Top Bottom