Is it just me or does Kobe seem hella corny??

This coming from a Nuggets fan after Kobe dropped 49
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biggdizzle23

Maybe it was busting out shaq, saying shaq paid his women to stay quite, that made him less sociable to some.

He broke the cardinal rule of fraternities. You don't rat on your brothers while your still reaping the rewards and benefits from the fraternity. Thatwas poor decision by Kobe to bring up Shaq's activities to defend his own.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

• I read the title
  • I saw the sigI understood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
come on thread starter you should know better then to come in here and try to start corny post when seriously 75% of basketball fans are Laker fans
you're lame son

yall will find anything to hate on this guy
laugh.gif

"omgzers he's not laughing right"

"look at his tie ohhh shiiiii..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of you judges Kobe from a television screen. Don't judge a man unless you really know him in real life.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Most of you judges Kobe from a television screen. Don't judge a man unless you really know him in real life.

Exactly. Lock this up before people get banned over stupid ****

Nah, this whole thread is corny/lame. So what if he grew up in Italy? You're over-analyzing another man.
grin.gif

Kobe to JR Smith: You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out.

I laughed when I heard he said that to him last night.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That video is terrible...

From a comment on youtube...

the italian part of his rap sounds alright, but once translated those lyrics might be as lame as the rest.

roll.gif

****AND I THOUGHT THIS VIDEO WIT HIM AND BRIANMCKNIGHT WAS CORNY!!!..**** (click link, won't let me embed...
smh.gif
)

I used to hate Kobe a lot when I was younger...

Then I caught on to his game around '99-'00 and seen that he was the truth...

But I still think that he is corny for some reason...

Wait a sec, CP... the other day, my man Winter made a thread about Kobe a vs. Kobe A' vs. Kobe A, and you mentioned that it was just another useless Kobethread.

But this one you answer with no qualms?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

He's a different kind of dude. Look at that jacket he wore last night.

I think bottom line that he probably has a problem relating to people. He's not a bad guy, he's not a dumb guy, he's just sort of an awkward guy in social situations.

Add in the fact that I think he tries to please too many people and his critics and half of NT by saying what he thinks they want him to say, or acting street, or acting thoughtful. Serious, if I have to hear about "the journey" one more damn time I'm going to start muting his interviews.
mad.gif

I think this is more it.... dude is just different. Whether its how crazy and focused he is about basketball, or the fact he can be a bit of a loner, Idunno, dude just is..... different. Like the guy at the office you like most the time, is sorta quiet, and then, at lunch one day, just says some real oddshhhhhh..... and after that everyone is just like "Ted is nice.... hes just different"

I think Kobe's actually a fairly quiet guy who always pushes himself to be outgoing, so sometimes it seems overly forced. He's also politically correcton air most of the time so he's being careful what he's saying. That's going to make him seem awkward too. Remember Kobe's said repeatedly thathe wants to go into broadcasting when he retires, so he's also watching his step now (which I think is being TOO safe). I love my boy Kobe, but sometimes Iwish he were a little more straight talking.

the shake a tree a leopard fall out comment was the best. How bout at halftime when the reporter asked him bout kenyon martin and jr smith guarding him.. lolhe look pissed at the question and just said it doesnt matter.. cmon how much cooler does it get...

laugh.gif
@ son's sig and him making this post...

he does seem like he forces things though. but...if i had as much $ as him, i wouldnt care.

win win for him. a great legacy, 3 rings, 120+ mil, a bad wife, nice crib and whips galore

Back
Top Bottom