Is It Just Me Or Is An Anti-Obama Bumper Sticker = Driver is a Racist

IMO i wood say 90% of ppl with those stickers r racist
and every1 that ive seen been order white ppl or the hillbilly type

IMO i wood say 90% of ppl with those stickers r racist
and every1 that ive seen been order white ppl or the hillbilly type

Just because Im white, and I live in Texas, and I dont agree with the policies and procedures that our President has, does not make me a racist.

You kids have a lot to learn... Just because someone dislikes the President and has the right to voice their opinion about it does not make THEM a racist either.

We live in the United States of America, where opinions are encouraged, not frowned upon.

Just because Im white, and I live in Texas, and I dont agree with the policies and procedures that our President has, does not make me a racist.

You kids have a lot to learn... Just because someone dislikes the President and has the right to voice their opinion about it does not make THEM a racist either.

We live in the United States of America, where opinions are encouraged, not frowned upon.

yea i think this too though
laugh.gif

usually the people driving the car end up being huge honkys though...

yea i think this too though
laugh.gif

usually the people driving the car end up being huge honkys though...

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

But the different thing with George Bush is ... Bush actually did things wrong during his term.

People had these things up before the man was barely in office ... they didn't even give him a CHANCE to mess up.

If he hasn't done anything to make you hate him other than win the Presidency, what else do you dislike him for?

we have a winner

As a politican you dont need to mess up to be disliked. Just align yoursel with the opposing political party and you will be hated.
This applies to everyone across the board. Why would you expect Obama to be exempt?
I'm talking about the pictures someone posted with the Bush bumper stickers. People put those up because Bush @**+*% them over.

When those bumper stickers were up, Obama (like I said), was barely in office. Other than him winning the presidency, what else did he do so bad other than being "Black"?

this may sound crazy, but maybe just maybe some people didn't agree with his view points, or lack or experience in the senate to run for the presidency.
and to say Obama hasn't done things wrong is just foolish. So much for a "Stimulus Package". 

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

But the different thing with George Bush is ... Bush actually did things wrong during his term.

People had these things up before the man was barely in office ... they didn't even give him a CHANCE to mess up.

If he hasn't done anything to make you hate him other than win the Presidency, what else do you dislike him for?

we have a winner

As a politican you dont need to mess up to be disliked. Just align yoursel with the opposing political party and you will be hated.
This applies to everyone across the board. Why would you expect Obama to be exempt?
I'm talking about the pictures someone posted with the Bush bumper stickers. People put those up because Bush @**+*% them over.

When those bumper stickers were up, Obama (like I said), was barely in office. Other than him winning the presidency, what else did he do so bad other than being "Black"?

this may sound crazy, but maybe just maybe some people didn't agree with his view points, or lack or experience in the senate to run for the presidency.
and to say Obama hasn't done things wrong is just foolish. So much for a "Stimulus Package". 

Just looking at the comments on Page 3 alone, we have a person from Texas and Boston that don't like Obama.  I wonder why.............

Just looking at the comments on Page 3 alone, we have a person from Texas and Boston that don't like Obama.  I wonder why.............

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's because they're racist.

You clown

It's because they're racist.

You clown

Damn, you're stupid.

Damn, you're stupid.

^
eek.gif
smh.gif
Now THATS racist.

I find those bumper stickers to be more ignorant then racist though. I would put my house on it though that whoever owned those vehicles were white though.

Back
Top Bottom