is it just me???????????????????

Majority of the shoe's I've purchased as of recently I managed to get at a discount. So it's not so much of an issue at the moment but I do feel people on the whole quality thing.
That's only a handful of shoes that fit that category though since most of my collection is all pre '07.

You're lucky that its only $150

Up here in Canada, JB retros retail at $210
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

>Gentry
does not think that we deserve a proper retro of his favorite sneaker.

Maybe it's not entirely down to Gentry. Jordan has a financial stake in JB, and last i remember has final say over everything.

People are getting screwed, and the man himself is at least partially responsible for that.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

smh.gif
Remember the crazy tax too lmao and now since the canadian dollar is stronger than the american dollar,we're paying $212 american plus tax for normal releases and for smaller releases like 2's it's $191 american and for big ones like XI's its $242 american plus tax!!!

,ITS RIDICULOUS!!
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

You should use punctuation, you're post is a big run-on sentence
Lmao, you mean YOUR.  Hahahah, how are you correcting someone and you have mistakes as well?

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

You should use punctuation, you're post is a big run-on sentence
Lmao, you mean YOUR.  Hahahah, how are you correcting someone and you have mistakes as well?

Damn....I am gonna 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 myself. I deserve it lol

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

A lot of these shoes came out in the '90s. 125 back in those days is equivalent to 195 these days. So in reality, they're  giving us a break. Even though the quality sucks, JB knows that they can charge what they want (especially for XIs) and people will pay it!

This is just something that I'm adding on a personal note: Anyone that buys an XI after we've seen what they have done to them, is truly an idiot.

Low quality

Crappy patent

Will be ruined in a few weeks

Gentry does not think that we deserve a proper retro of his favorite sneaker. He acts like he's the one that went out and won a championship in them......

How many times do they have to jerk y'all before you understand that no XI retro will be worth the price and the hassle?

Gospel.

Buy what you like and don't complain about the price because we all feel the same way, there's just nothing we can do about it sadly.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

II's are still $135 which probably won't be long till they get bumped up to $150 since the hideous BIN II's were $200
grin.gif
ANybody that owns the BIN 2 tell me why you bought them? To each his/her own but I dont think anybody bought them for the looks but maybe im wrong

My bad, to the OP I would say if we keep buying the shoes they release for this pricetag then why would they spend more money or put in extra time and effort to make a better quality shoe ? Would you if you were JB? I dont think so....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

smh.gif
Remember the crazy tax too lmao and now since the canadian dollar is stronger than the american dollar,we're paying $212 american plus tax for normal releases and for smaller releases like 2's it's $191 american and for big ones like XI's its $242 american plus tax!!!

,ITS RIDICULOUS!!
smh.gif
mad.gif
QFT
Enough said.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

OG J's as far back as the V originally retailed for $124.99. So for prices to be only $25+ higher after 20 years?

C'mon, it could be a lot worse. A LOT worse.

I completely completely agree! A 25 dollar mark up after 20 years or so isnt a bad deal! Keeping in mind that yes, the space jams retail was 175, with the fancy box but who complained when they were in line for hours just to grab a pair! You cop what you like! Why doesnt anyone flame people spending $700+ on a pair of OGs or whatever! People have to stop complaining about quality and prices! Shoes are shoes and whoever has an enthusiastic feel for them then do your thing!

A $25 increase would be fair if you were getting the same shoe, not a watered down version.

also think about the little inflation over the years

but it's still ridiculous paying 175 for some XI's...IMO Jordan retros should go for 135-150....but JB's a money hungry beast...you can tell as they rape you guys consistently with every dumb release.

To understand this problem is to look at the space jam release last year

The space jams had bad quality and still people went crazy over them and they sold out

As long as people continue to buy every retro release and pack that drops no matter how bad the quality

Jordan Brand will continue to increase the price and not improve the quality simple

lol, then take you going to have to take your money else where bra! If you want to understand why Jb is raising the price on their shoes is because of demand and inflation of a dollar. take some economic class then you will understand why price go up...

the first 150$ jordan(before tax,lol),i believe was the xvs,some one correct me if im wrong,and im out.

Back
Top Bottom