Is it me, or is the "struggling stripper" a tired, lame excuse?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Word. I can respect the ones that say what the deal is, straight up. Respect.
but why wouldn't you take the one's that say otherwise the same amount of respect?.. how do you know they're not telling you the truth?

Because in most cases, it's not the only way. It's just like when people say stuff like "I dont date _____ men any more because they're all ______."  

how many strippers do you know exactly? im talking about on a friendship level. 

Money.

If you're making money off just selling the view of your body, logic would say that you could make even more money selling your body.

You already have a trick hard and ready to give cash. Morals don't count at that point to me.

Money.

If you're making money off just selling the view of your body, logic would say that you could make even more money selling your body.

You already have a trick hard and ready to give cash. Morals don't count at that point to me.

lol @ the term "struggling stripper"

As if 95% of them could do anything intellectual or socially respectable in the first place. Any time I go to the club it is all
pimp.gif
and
laugh.gif
at how dumb some of them are. "I used to go to Cincy State but dropped out because it was too hard."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol @ the term "struggling stripper"

As if 95% of them could do anything intellectual or socially respectable in the first place. Any time I go to the club it is all
pimp.gif
and
laugh.gif
at how dumb some of them are. "I used to go to Cincy State but dropped out because it was too hard."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all depends on how you view it.

girls obviously have no issue with taking their clothes off and making good amount of money at a club. it may not be their only option, but it is the easiest option. now some view it as degrading or frown upon it, but why? if the girl doesn't %!%*# herself out (and by that i mean, doin more than you see inside the club) then i dont see anything wrong with it. can't be mad at a girl who can make hundreds if not thousands a night if she can.

school does cost a lot, and yea, theres financial aid, student loans, etc but why take the slow road when a girl could strip for a month and pay off school with all of that.

now, if a girl gets sucked into it because of the easy money (probably happens very often) then the entire money for school thing goes out the window. still, can't be mad at it. i do know girls who work at the asian coffee shops making bank on tips just for wearing a bikini, no touching either. but nudity+dances is faster.

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

no more tired than folks selling drugs or stealing to feed their families

besides plenty have admitted to doing it for the money...hell i visit a stripper forum and most of them say its easy money with great hours and those that have kids are able to spend time with them

practicing are we?
embarassed.gif

nah...i actually found it on here and just visit every now and then...

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

no more tired than folks selling drugs or stealing to feed their families

besides plenty have admitted to doing it for the money...hell i visit a stripper forum and most of them say its easy money with great hours and those that have kids are able to spend time with them

practicing are we?
embarassed.gif

nah...i actually found it on here and just visit every now and then...

all depends on how you view it.

girls obviously have no issue with taking their clothes off and making good amount of money at a club. it may not be their only option, but it is the easiest option. now some view it as degrading or frown upon it, but why? if the girl doesn't %!%*# herself out (and by that i mean, doin more than you see inside the club) then i dont see anything wrong with it. can't be mad at a girl who can make hundreds if not thousands a night if she can.

school does cost a lot, and yea, theres financial aid, student loans, etc but why take the slow road when a girl could strip for a month and pay off school with all of that.

now, if a girl gets sucked into it because of the easy money (probably happens very often) then the entire money for school thing goes out the window. still, can't be mad at it. i do know girls who work at the asian coffee shops making bank on tips just for wearing a bikini, no touching either. but nudity+dances is faster.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

How many strippers do you know?
Are you constantly at strip clubs?

I dont personally know one stripper, and I dont frequent the clubs.
If you don't know any strippers, where are you getting your information from???
You're basically judging people on reasons that were never given to you.

Don't generalize strippers from what you hear or see on TV

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

How many strippers do you know?
Are you constantly at strip clubs?

I dont personally know one stripper, and I dont frequent the clubs.
If you don't know any strippers, where are you getting your information from???
You're basically judging people on reasons that were never given to you.

Don't generalize strippers from what you hear or see on TV

Ok, since it seems like everybody and their sister on NT wears a cape, would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

Ok, since it seems like everybody and their sister on NT wears a cape, would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

roll.gif

These dudes are in here making it seem innocent.  Since when is a woman clapping her cheeks on a man's forehead innocent?

roll.gif

These dudes are in here making it seem innocent.  Since when is a woman clapping her cheeks on a man's forehead innocent?

I could DATE any attractive chick making $100K or more.

Would I marry? Ehh, don't think I could bring myself to doing it, unless she was years removed from it, and was perfect in every important category (looks, personality, intelligence, finances)

I could DATE any attractive chick making $100K or more.

Would I marry? Ehh, don't think I could bring myself to doing it, unless she was years removed from it, and was perfect in every important category (looks, personality, intelligence, finances)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If you strip you might as well be a $$#!*%. That's how I look at it.

You're already selling the allure of sex for money. There's no moral ground to deny it. Why not just go all out and be a $$#!*% if money is the issue.

I have honestly never understood why you harbor so much hostility toward women...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's like, the only time I ever see the SN: Blackmagnus, is when there is somewhat of a female bashing thread going on...
laugh.gif

If you want to keep it real, ALL WOMEN at some point in time, sell the allure of sex for something--ALL WOMEN. Do you then consider all women #%@%$?

Just as well, ALL MEN at some point in time, trade something for the allure of sex from women; does this then mean that ALL MEN are simps?

This is basis of our sexual evolution as a species. There's nothing "moral" about it. This is all predicated on our need to be survive via fitness.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If you strip you might as well be a $$#!*%. That's how I look at it.

You're already selling the allure of sex for money. There's no moral ground to deny it. Why not just go all out and be a $$#!*% if money is the issue.

I have honestly never understood why you harbor so much hostility toward women...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's like, the only time I ever see the SN: Blackmagnus, is when there is somewhat of a female bashing thread going on...
laugh.gif

If you want to keep it real, ALL WOMEN at some point in time, sell the allure of sex for something--ALL WOMEN. Do you then consider all women #%@%$?

Just as well, ALL MEN at some point in time, trade something for the allure of sex from women; does this then mean that ALL MEN are simps?

This is basis of our sexual evolution as a species. There's nothing "moral" about it. This is all predicated on our need to be survive via fitness.

Exceptions to every rule:

I went to a strip club once and a girl I knew from high school was dancing there. We were both surprised to see one another--at least it was at one of the higher-end strip clubs in the city. Anyway, I figured I'd get a lap dance from her and we talked and she told me she was doing it to pay for school. I didn't believe her. Fast forward a couple years and she posts pictures on FB from graduation and has opened her own liquor store/catering business.

Exceptions to every rule:

I went to a strip club once and a girl I knew from high school was dancing there. We were both surprised to see one another--at least it was at one of the higher-end strip clubs in the city. Anyway, I figured I'd get a lap dance from her and we talked and she told me she was doing it to pay for school. I didn't believe her. Fast forward a couple years and she posts pictures on FB from graduation and has opened her own liquor store/catering business.

Back
Top Bottom