Is it me, or is the "struggling stripper" a tired, lame excuse?

oh yeah strippers dont make that much.... only the big time stripclubs/strippers make a lot that are in big cities

i know a girl who is really pretty... she works long hrs and comes back with like 80 bucks a night

oh yeah strippers dont make that much.... only the big time stripclubs/strippers make a lot that are in big cities

i know a girl who is really pretty... she works long hrs and comes back with like 80 bucks a night

Originally Posted by Xavier

she needs to move.

she needs to move.

Yep.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

Dating? Maybe. But her actually being my girlfriend? Hell no.

Yep.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

Dating? Maybe. But her actually being my girlfriend? Hell no.

depends on how much the club charges the girl to dance there and also what percentage they take from their private show earnings...i know a few strippers and they do well for themselves..it also helps that they dont have expensive drug habits.

depends on how much the club charges the girl to dance there and also what percentage they take from their private show earnings...i know a few strippers and they do well for themselves..it also helps that they dont have expensive drug habits.

why do they struggle?

most those hos cant manage money
30t6p3b.gif

bring in on avg 500-1000+ a week to buy clothes shoes and other %@#$@%%#

why yall think pimps exist?

why do they struggle?

most those hos cant manage money
30t6p3b.gif

bring in on avg 500-1000+ a week to buy clothes shoes and other %@#$@%%#

why yall think pimps exist?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

she needs to move.
new orleans?

i dont think so girl is fine as #%$+ trust me

she works stupid hrs my ex girlfriend said she work like 12 hrs and came home with like 120 dollars..... im like damn....

but they make their money off private dances and extracurricular activities (ex. dome/handjobs
ohwell.gif
)

she needs to move.
new orleans?

i dont think so girl is fine as #%$+ trust me

she works stupid hrs my ex girlfriend said she work like 12 hrs and came home with like 120 dollars..... im like damn....

but they make their money off private dances and extracurricular activities (ex. dome/handjobs
ohwell.gif
)

she needs to move.

And usually the pretty ones barely touch you during the dances so obviously females like them won't pull in the $$.  
The few I have gotten to know are pros. They take dance classes, gymnastics and can easily pull in a grand a night from their regulars.  I dated an ex-stripper for a few months and she would tell me stories about how some dudes would give her $100 just for talking to them.  Sometimes it doesn't matter how pretty you are, it's basically how great of a lap dance you give, your hustling skills and the ability to converse with these lonely guys. My ex would tell me she stays away from the young college looking guys because she knows they don't have $$.  She only hustles the old dudes. She looks for jewelry, designer clothes and sometimes she tips the valets who would tell her what cars they roll in with.  

laugh.gif
 @ paying for their college tuition and kids. Oldest line in the book and SMH at guys believing these excuses.  

she needs to move.

And usually the pretty ones barely touch you during the dances so obviously females like them won't pull in the $$.  
The few I have gotten to know are pros. They take dance classes, gymnastics and can easily pull in a grand a night from their regulars.  I dated an ex-stripper for a few months and she would tell me stories about how some dudes would give her $100 just for talking to them.  Sometimes it doesn't matter how pretty you are, it's basically how great of a lap dance you give, your hustling skills and the ability to converse with these lonely guys. My ex would tell me she stays away from the young college looking guys because she knows they don't have $$.  She only hustles the old dudes. She looks for jewelry, designer clothes and sometimes she tips the valets who would tell her what cars they roll in with.  

laugh.gif
 @ paying for their college tuition and kids. Oldest line in the book and SMH at guys believing these excuses.  

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

It is a tired lame excuse.

I understand why women become strippers but I don't respect it. It is the definition of taking the easy way out. And although I don't equate exotic dancing to full on prostitution it is a slippery slope from one level of attention whoring to the next.
i agree it is the easy way out and there are other options. but its only the easy way out for attractive girls. ugly girls can't really go this route, so what about them?
and what about guys? we don't hear about guys stripping (glad we dont, but im sure there are clubs) but what do guys usually do as a easy way to get money? deal drugs? hustle something, right? its not like most guys could become strippers, but isn't dealing drugs an easy way out too? 

maybe the two are far off, but maybe they're not. just trying to find something that could be used on the flip side. so one is 'selling' their body, when its really just a observation deck with some touching (some places dont even let you touch) while the other is 'selling' a possible harmful, or at least substance that alters the mindstate. not suggesting anyone here approve of drug dealers, but at least in modern times here it aint exactly frowned upon.
If you're not a pretty girl you got it hard. Everyone desires pretty girls. Women want to be them and men want to fornicate with them. These girls can use their beauty to take advantage of people and situations. Everybody else can't. For dudes yes I would say that dealing is an easy way out as oppose to actually getting an education, learning a trade or skill etc. but even that is a risk to your freedom and safety so it's a lose/lose situation. If you're not a pretty girl you better prepare well because you've got to work...

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

It is a tired lame excuse.

I understand why women become strippers but I don't respect it. It is the definition of taking the easy way out. And although I don't equate exotic dancing to full on prostitution it is a slippery slope from one level of attention whoring to the next.
i agree it is the easy way out and there are other options. but its only the easy way out for attractive girls. ugly girls can't really go this route, so what about them?
and what about guys? we don't hear about guys stripping (glad we dont, but im sure there are clubs) but what do guys usually do as a easy way to get money? deal drugs? hustle something, right? its not like most guys could become strippers, but isn't dealing drugs an easy way out too? 

maybe the two are far off, but maybe they're not. just trying to find something that could be used on the flip side. so one is 'selling' their body, when its really just a observation deck with some touching (some places dont even let you touch) while the other is 'selling' a possible harmful, or at least substance that alters the mindstate. not suggesting anyone here approve of drug dealers, but at least in modern times here it aint exactly frowned upon.
If you're not a pretty girl you got it hard. Everyone desires pretty girls. Women want to be them and men want to fornicate with them. These girls can use their beauty to take advantage of people and situations. Everybody else can't. For dudes yes I would say that dealing is an easy way out as oppose to actually getting an education, learning a trade or skill etc. but even that is a risk to your freedom and safety so it's a lose/lose situation. If you're not a pretty girl you better prepare well because you've got to work...

a strppper is making money ... tax free in most states

shorty with that degree is paying her student loan for 10 plus yrs while accumilating debt trying to keep up with trends of the world and the ever increasing COL.

the job market has its opportunities but those opportunities arent going to get you over the hump. day to day budgeting might not be an option someone's way of living and they will do things that they wouldnt dounder different circumstances. its all logic

a strppper is making money ... tax free in most states

shorty with that degree is paying her student loan for 10 plus yrs while accumilating debt trying to keep up with trends of the world and the ever increasing COL.

the job market has its opportunities but those opportunities arent going to get you over the hump. day to day budgeting might not be an option someone's way of living and they will do things that they wouldnt dounder different circumstances. its all logic

Back
Top Bottom