Is it me, or is the "struggling stripper" a tired, lame excuse?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Ok, since it seems like everybody and their sister on NT wears a cape, would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

no we have on capes cuz we dont all agree with you
eyes.gif

a lot of the girls on the stripper forum are in relationships with men who know exactly what they do...some even married...

Ok, since it seems like everybody and their sister on NT wears a cape, would you DATE one of these strippers, since it seems to be such an innocent act to the majority here?

eyes.gif

a lot of the girls on the stripper forum are in relationships with men who know exactly what they do...some even married...

laugh.gif
@ hostility to women because I said strippers might as well go all the way.

I got a girl I love and who means the world to me. Sure finding her wasn't easy but I'm in a good space.

All I'm saying is stripping is an extreme version of selling the allure of sex. Moreso than a girl flirting with you so you could take her out. One degree below just selling your body. I mean, she's already damn near naked anyway with a trick with cash in hand and willing to spend so?

laugh.gif

I got a girl I love and who means the world to me. Sure finding her wasn't easy but I'm in a good space.

All I'm saying is stripping is an extreme version of selling the allure of sex. Moreso than a girl flirting with you so you could take her out. One degree below just selling your body. I mean, she's already damn near naked anyway with a trick with cash in hand and willing to spend so?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm just saying....and I saw the video Deelishis did...so I kinda got the gist of this thread

Especially these days, there's a TON of tricks willing to drop money on strippers. Tricking has been popularized in pop culture. If a stripper is struggling, to me, its a lack of hustle in her game because the average man in a strip club is thirsty beyond belief. I dunno....maybe she needs to tone up or something.The average man in a strip club knows what type of environment it is and what goes on there. So neither party can be totally naïve to the intentions or purposes of the other.

I personally despise strip clubs because the thought of paying a woman for a blatant sexual tease is beneath me. Even before I had a girl. I've gone to regular club in NYC and pulled girls who would give it up without me having to pay for a drink or come out my pocket for anything besides cost of admission to the club. Sure you can say that if you take a woman out, you're paying for the possibility of sex, but the difference is, if you know what type of girl you got before you take her out, the date is just a way for ya'll to kick it with each other. Going to a strip club with dollars in hand is an obvious thirst demonstration.

I've gone to strip clubs and only paid for my drink. Had managers getting mad at strippers for talking to me for 10 minutes at a time instead of dancing. I can understand why people go, I just personally don't condone it.

Some of you sound like you fell in love with a stripper and don't wanna accept that that's what she does for a living.

I'm just saying....and I saw the video Deelishis did...so I kinda got the gist of this thread

Especially these days, there's a TON of tricks willing to drop money on strippers. Tricking has been popularized in pop culture. If a stripper is struggling, to me, its a lack of hustle in her game because the average man in a strip club is thirsty beyond belief. I dunno....maybe she needs to tone up or something.The average man in a strip club knows what type of environment it is and what goes on there. So neither party can be totally naïve to the intentions or purposes of the other.

I personally despise strip clubs because the thought of paying a woman for a blatant sexual tease is beneath me. Even before I had a girl. I've gone to regular club in NYC and pulled girls who would give it up without me having to pay for a drink or come out my pocket for anything besides cost of admission to the club. Sure you can say that if you take a woman out, you're paying for the possibility of sex, but the difference is, if you know what type of girl you got before you take her out, the date is just a way for ya'll to kick it with each other. Going to a strip club with dollars in hand is an obvious thirst demonstration.

I've gone to strip clubs and only paid for my drink. Had managers getting mad at strippers for talking to me for 10 minutes at a time instead of dancing. I can understand why people go, I just personally don't condone it.

Some of you sound like you fell in love with a stripper and don't wanna accept that that's what she does for a living.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

eyes.gif

Ok, so what's your point? Somebody's gotta do it. They're not going to be single forever. I'm not hating on strippers or the hustle. All I'm saying is that the "I can't do anything else" is a glorified cop out excuse in Deelishis' WSHH "film" and it promotes a easy way out mentality for women who might be going through a lil situation.
How would yall feel if it was your daughter? Would you be speaking in the same sense? I don't find anything morally wrong with being a stripper, or even a prostitute for that matter, but I do find it annoying when you use cop out reasoning.

eyes.gif

Ok, so what's your point? Somebody's gotta do it. They're not going to be single forever. I'm not hating on strippers or the hustle. All I'm saying is that the "I can't do anything else" is a glorified cop out excuse in Deelishis' WSHH "film" and it promotes a easy way out mentality for women who might be going through a lil situation.
How would yall feel if it was your daughter? Would you be speaking in the same sense? I don't find anything morally wrong with being a stripper, or even a prostitute for that matter, but I do find it annoying when you use cop out reasoning.

The Delishis video was crap. I think her manager told her that improve her buzz she needed to come out with a booty shaking video, and she said "I'll do it, only if it shows the struggle that these women go through". She'd be an idiot to actuallly think that this is anything more than fap material.

I think she grew up in a religious family, so she tries to justify showing her assets off by the guise of it being "classy".

The Delishis video was crap. I think her manager told her that improve her buzz she needed to come out with a booty shaking video, and she said "I'll do it, only if it shows the struggle that these women go through". She'd be an idiot to actuallly think that this is anything more than fap material.

I think she grew up in a religious family, so she tries to justify showing her assets off by the guise of it being "classy".

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif
she can't even dance though. Lol

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif
she can't even dance though. Lol

eyes.gif

you asked the question would anyone date them and i told you people do date them and even marry them...the point was to answer your question...

i wouldn't want my daughter to be a stripper but if she's grown unfortunately i couldn't tell her what to do or make her stop...

you already said you don't personally know any strippers and i told you that most of the women on the board i visit are not struggling but do it cuz its easy money with decent/good hours so what are you still going on about...

i'm not advocating stripping or anything...just telling you what i've read...i personally don't know any strippers either...

i saw some of the video on WS...i skipped around cuz it was wild boring and she can't dance...anyone using the "struggling" thing as an excuse would probably use excuses in other parts of their life too so i'm not to bothered by their reasoning...its more to fool themselves than anyone else

eyes.gif

you asked the question would anyone date them and i told you people do date them and even marry them...the point was to answer your question...

i wouldn't want my daughter to be a stripper but if she's grown unfortunately i couldn't tell her what to do or make her stop...

you already said you don't personally know any strippers and i told you that most of the women on the board i visit are not struggling but do it cuz its easy money with decent/good hours so what are you still going on about...

i'm not advocating stripping or anything...just telling you what i've read...i personally don't know any strippers either...

i saw some of the video on WS...i skipped around cuz it was wild boring and she can't dance...anyone using the "struggling" thing as an excuse would probably use excuses in other parts of their life too so i'm not to bothered by their reasoning...its more to fool themselves than anyone else

It is a tired lame excuse.

I understand why women become strippers but I don't respect it. It is the definition of taking the easy way out. And although I don't equate exotic dancing to full on prostitution it is a slippery slope from one level of attention whoring to the next.

I understand why women become strippers but I don't respect it. It is the definition of taking the easy way out. And although I don't equate exotic dancing to full on prostitution it is a slippery slope from one level of attention whoring to the next.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

i agree it is the easy way out and there are other options. but its only the easy way out for attractive girls. ugly girls can't really go this route, so what about them?
and what about guys? we don't hear about guys stripping (glad we dont, but im sure there are clubs) but what do guys usually do as a easy way to get money? deal drugs? hustle something, right? its not like most guys could become strippers, but isn't dealing drugs an easy way out too? 

maybe the two are far off, but maybe they're not. just trying to find something that could be used on the flip side. so one is 'selling' their body, when its really just a observation deck with some touching (some places dont even let you touch) while the other is 'selling' a possible harmful, or at least substance that alters the mindstate. not suggesting anyone here approve of drug dealers, but at least in modern times here it aint exactly frowned upon.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

i agree it is the easy way out and there are other options. but its only the easy way out for attractive girls. ugly girls can't really go this route, so what about them?
and what about guys? we don't hear about guys stripping (glad we dont, but im sure there are clubs) but what do guys usually do as a easy way to get money? deal drugs? hustle something, right? its not like most guys could become strippers, but isn't dealing drugs an easy way out too? 

maybe the two are far off, but maybe they're not. just trying to find something that could be used on the flip side. so one is 'selling' their body, when its really just a observation deck with some touching (some places dont even let you touch) while the other is 'selling' a possible harmful, or at least substance that alters the mindstate. not suggesting anyone here approve of drug dealers, but at least in modern times here it aint exactly frowned upon.

Back
Top Bottom