Is it normal to post a pic like this on Facebook?

Disgusting and arrogant. It's annoying enough when people have a profile picture that is of their kid, let alone their kid stuffing their face with areola. bravo. You breastfeed. What about women who have had a double mastectomy? Show offs.

Disgusting and arrogant. It's annoying enough when people have a profile picture that is of their kid, let alone their kid stuffing their face with areola. bravo. You breastfeed. What about women who have had a double mastectomy? Show offs.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

breast feeding is art and nature idk to me it looks so nice cant wait to have a baby so when my baby is done my turn. HAS anybody here ever tasted breast milk at a older age?

breast feeding is art and nature idk to me it looks so nice cant wait to have a baby so when my baby is done my turn. HAS anybody here ever tasted breast milk at a older age?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

breast feeding is art and nature idk to me it looks so nice cant wait to have a baby so when my baby is done my turn. HAS anybody here ever tasted breast milk at an older age?
devil.gif

YES

breast feeding is art and nature idk to me it looks so nice cant wait to have a baby so when my baby is done my turn. HAS anybody here ever tasted breast milk at an older age?
devil.gif

YES

No... it's her tit and all but what id wants that picture to EXIST....online...of his mom?
laugh.gif
People aren't pets. You have to at least give lil homie a lil courtesy even if he can't speak up for himself
grin.gif

No... it's her tit and all but what id wants that picture to EXIST....online...of his mom?
laugh.gif
People aren't pets. You have to at least give lil homie a lil courtesy even if he can't speak up for himself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

devil.gif

YES

alien.gif
alien.gif

devil.gif

YES

alien.gif
alien.gif

devil.gif

YES
Doesn't taste good at all
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom