Is it possible that Orange Juice is the best of all the juices?

Originally Posted by proper english

its not possible because mango juice is the greatest of all juices. 
glasses.gif

erroneous!

OJ is the nectar of the gods.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Health wise probably, but those little pear juices are crack.

Blueberry Juice

The color alone indicates a lot of antioxidants. But blueberry juice also contains tons of fiber, and is also very high in Vitamin C. One of the qualities of antioxidants is that they can lower inflammation, and so there's some indication that blueberries may have some effect on age-related cognitive abilities. And don't forget that blueberries are very low in calories.

Black Cherry Juice

This one actually has scientists a bit excited. Not only is it high in antioxidants, but there is evidence that black cherry juice can actually diminish exercise-induced muscle injuries.

black cherry juice sounds 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
.. *goes to Trader Joes*

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Health wise probably, but those little pear juices are crack.

Blueberry Juice

The color alone indicates a lot of antioxidants. But blueberry juice also contains tons of fiber, and is also very high in Vitamin C. One of the qualities of antioxidants is that they can lower inflammation, and so there's some indication that blueberries may have some effect on age-related cognitive abilities. And don't forget that blueberries are very low in calories.

Black Cherry Juice

This one actually has scientists a bit excited. Not only is it high in antioxidants, but there is evidence that black cherry juice can actually diminish exercise-induced muscle injuries.

black cherry juice sounds 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
.. *goes to Trader Joes*

my family only buys tropicana orange juice from costco.  after a week, of it sitting in the fridge it starts to taste awful.  made me not like orange juice anymore.
fresh squeezed oj tastes amazing though.

my family only buys tropicana orange juice from costco.  after a week, of it sitting in the fridge it starts to taste awful.  made me not like orange juice anymore.
fresh squeezed oj tastes amazing though.

No it's not possible.

Fresh mango juice

Fresh sugar cane juice

Carob juice (not available in North America)

Just some of the juices that are infinitely times better than orange juice.

No it's not possible.

Fresh mango juice

Fresh sugar cane juice

Carob juice (not available in North America)

Just some of the juices that are infinitely times better than orange juice.

Back
Top Bottom