Is it safe to say that the Madden Curse is real?

I was on my fantasy league and noticed they said Hillis may be injured. And he also isn't producing is it coincidence? Or madden curse is real?

You waited until 2011 to ask about the Madden curse?
laugh.gif

Than why hell do these players really volunteer to hop on the cover? I mean, if it happens over and over every year - than you don't stick your hand in a alligators opened mouth.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Than why hell do these players really volunteer to hop on the cover? I mean, if it happens over and over every year - than you don't stick your hand in a alligators opened mouth.

Because it's just a superstition...and that's a major honor and not to mention paycheck

laugh.gif
Yes it's real. Since 06, I've been saying they should just have Tony Romo on the cover, cause then
anything that happens to him or the Cowboys would be the usual.

duh man... clearly its real... acting like Peyton Hillis is the "reason" its a curse.. lol

Well considering the voting was rigged and this year is essentially Vick's cover and you look at Philadelphia's season then Yes. It's very real

They get paid. Nobody volunteers.

They get paid.  Plus, each guy thinks they are the one that is gonna break the curse.

Good thing my boy vick didn't get that cover....but than again...the eagles aren't doing too great

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Good thing my boy vick didn't get that cover....but than again...the eagles aren't doing too great

He learned from when he got his leg broke from the 04' cover.

I was on my fantasy league and noticed they said Hillis may be injured. And he also isn't producing is it coincidence? Or madden curse is real?

Maybe it's cause he's Peyton Hillis. He could go down as the weakest player to make the cover in Madden History.

Eventually you'll see some 3rd-string long snapper on the cover because everyone else above them will have passed on it.

Back
Top Bottom