Is it the end times??

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

minus well give up
c'mon dirty...you're better than that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

I'm not bashing anyone but, this is a good question...i think

i aint scared though

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

i aint scared though

Once those reports of dead birds and fish came out I just KNEW we'd have this type of foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
it was inevitable like mosquitoes to a bright light

Once those reports of dead birds and fish came out I just KNEW we'd have this type of foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
it was inevitable like mosquitoes to a bright light

Perhaps people are concerned for the next generation
ohwell.gif

Perhaps people are concerned for the next generation
ohwell.gif

I don't know why anyone is looking forward to Heaven, you will be bored as Hell.

I mentioned this before, people don't WANT to go to Heaven, they just rather go there than Hell.

I don't know why anyone is looking forward to Heaven, you will be bored as Hell.

I mentioned this before, people don't WANT to go to Heaven, they just rather go there than Hell.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

And this goes out to the athiests... you better convert to Christianity.

I know you athiests are questioning what the hell is going on.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

And this goes out to the athiests... you better convert to Christianity.

I know you athiests are questioning what the hell is going on.

eyes.gif

we are all going to die. I rather do it all together as appose to waiting in hell for my homies.

we are all going to die. I rather do it all together as appose to waiting in hell for my homies.

you may be on to something here...
i wanna revert to Christianity but how do i go about believing in god? again? with him believing that i believe in him? 
grin.gif

you may be on to something here...
i wanna revert to Christianity but how do i go about believing in god? again? with him believing that i believe in him? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

and you know this how?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

and you know this how?

Heaven doesn't seem fun, though.

I'm in between, people need to get on board. I'm hoping there's a mothership that comes and asks who wants to go.

Back
Top Bottom