Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

Lord, I love this shoe to death! 1998-2004 were a golden age for Nike basketball shoe, so much heat came out back then. If this comes out again (or anyone wants to sell a pair of 9.5's ANY color) I'll be a happy man.

Anyone remember the Ultraposite's? Straight heavy boot crap.

They just needa come out with the OG Black/Blue and Black/Grey colorway... and maybe the navys and Ill be a happy man

yeah man... I had a pair of these back in '03 and destroyed them at Jesse Owens South at THE ohio state university. I regret beating them down the way I did seeing how I can't find these even on Fleabay.

Originally Posted by rpcjr72

Lord, I love this shoe to death! 1998-2004 were a golden age for Nike basketball shoe, so much heat came out back then.

agreed 
pimp.gif

The zoom insole in the OGs was crazy cushioned.

Not sure a Retro would be the same.

The forefoot stap on these doesn't stretch at all. Killed my feet.

These were so bad in terms of sales you can get them at any discount place! I had 2 pairs of the platinumposites(same shoe) and those things were super awesome on the court they were responsive and bouncy as zoom air should be, but they were the worst in durability the shoe fell apart after 5 games... 5 GAMES!!!

They definitely need to come back.
And the way Nike retroin things they prolly will soon.

my black and blue joints are beat but still servicable... my blue joints got stolen and my all blks were thrown in the dryer by some idiot at the barracks

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

but we all know Nike will just release like 2 pairs of OG, and prolly 1 bastard colorway.. and thats it

They'll have a eggplant or cranberry color
laugh.gif

^ true... But as long as one of those is the OG black/blue.

Some of the most responsive, bouncy zoom air I've ever felt. Loved em. But like some already said the lil strap came off easy.
BTW,The Penny foam photoshop cw that was floating around here a few years ago was STUPID. In a good way...

I will cop again! bought 2 of he gold pair from outlet in memphis back in the day for like 30 each. loved em.
Around same time them VC1's was in outlets for 20 bucks that zipped up.

i loved this shoe. cant believe i didnt hold on to a pair over the years. beat on all 3 i had. remember getting the black/silvers from a mall near lewisburg, pa for 40 bucks. same mall had black 17s for 99 smh

That is the first thing that comes to my mind when I look at them
roll.gif
A weird shoe for sure
laugh.gif
I couldn't rest with out them though...

Back
Top Bottom