Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

Finally!!! VVNDS, man this colorway was hard to find in any condition...  I have the two colors that I was after now, all I need are the Platinum Posites and I am good... I am thinking Nike shouldn't retro now
devil.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

A few years back, somebody in Nike supposedly said 'Not soon...if ever'.

But things have changed a little, not necessarily for the better, so the time seems kind of right.

But i may have said this already.......these were super narrow in 2001, that forefoot strap doesn't budge at all.

Now that Nike make shoes more narrow, you might want to check the fit should a retro happen.

They'll probably never recreate that Zoom insole correctly too. The springiest implementation of zoom i've ever come across.

The main reason I sold both my pairs. I do miss my White/Green pair that I had though
ohwell.gif

i still kick myself to this day, for not buying multiple pairs of the gold/black joints for $25
Boy you aren't kidding. I can remember browsing NT in HIGH SCHOOL looking at the black/gold Battlegrounds color way and then going to eBay debating if I should cop them for $30. Never did actually cop them even though I must have looked at those shoes for a solid week. Man was I broke back in the day, 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Damn those are a clean pair
eek.gif
Every time I see that colorway I hate that I slept. I have yet to run across a pair.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Finally!!! VVNDS, man this colorway was hard to find in any condition...  I have the two colors that I was after now, all I need are the Platinum Posites and I am good... I am thinking Nike shouldn't retro now
devil.gif

I'm jealous of yours condition
frown.gif

These came out I was in middle school had no cash parents was not coppin for me :smh: when these do come back out cause everything does I will get at least 4 pairs :smokin

The Flightposite 3 should definetly be retroed in 2014. These are one of my grails. Nike please make it happen.

Had the white/red and black/red TBs back in high school.  Still mad at myself for unloading the black/reds since they were so rare and I haven't seen any since. They start off really narrow because of the forefoot strap but they do break in (after MANY wears). Those zoom insoles were amazing. I think these would sell pretty well if released today.

I always wanted a pair but never pulled the trigger. If Nike drops these in the OG colorways they will be an instant sellout. 

I always wanted a pair but never pulled the trigger. If Nike drops these in the OG colorways they will be an instant sellout. 

Little to no chance of that happened...

No one remembers these, they sold horribly the first time...

Super niche shoe that only a few old heads on NT remember...

These would be worse than FP1 and FP2 retro's...

JM

Little to no chance of that happened...

No one remembers these, they sold horribly the first time...

Super niche shoe that only a few old heads on NT remember...

These would be worse than FP1 and FP2 retro's...

JM

Word. I remember the majority of the colors back then going for like $20-$30. I do need a true to OG retro ASAP though.

Back
Top Bottom