Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

For me they ran too small, and I had to go a half a size up. The inner sock makes them run tight.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Long over due

this. i was pretty sure that we'd be seeing these sometime this year.
nerd.gif

I just sold mine last week.... Those pics got me missing mine already ... I figured they would be retroed soon anyway

Damn I rocked my black/silver joints till the pads on the side came OFF. Nike needs to make these come back.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

I would like to see an all black model this time around

You must be new fam. All blacks were one of the original colorways. Speaking of which, I should break mine out this summer. It's time for them to get some shine. I'm tight I sold my TB White/Blue at Flight Club for $100, a steal.

Still the best basketball shoes I've ever worn

I remember when all the white TB colors were dirt cheap on Eastbay, I only picked up the white/blacks. I'm an idiot because I knew back them how much I liked to wear them. Only those and the blue BGs in my collection

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I just dont see these selling. By far worst shoe in the line. Easy pass if they do release.
          I will admit that these did go on sale back in 2001-2002 and sat on shelves for a while, but these are not the worst Flightposites on the line (In my opinion). The worst Flightposite's have to be the FP2's even though I like all the FP's in general, but the FP2's are clearly the worst one's.. The FP1's are the best ones and the FP3's are the most comfortable FP's

word nike is time to retro these..i always loved the white & blue joints & the white & red's

I'm going to seriously OD on these if and when they do drop. 6 pairs and counting, I can't even explain how much I love these joints.The bubble flights.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

For me they ran too small, and I had to go a half a size up. The inner sock makes them run tight.

this, but it's not the inner sock that makes em tight. it's that "strap" at the bottom of the forefoot area. made these really uncomfy in my normal size. i remember specifically b/c when the blacks dropped shortly after, i made sure to go half size up.

Originally Posted by air max 87

i still kick myself to this day, for not buying multiple pairs of the gold/black joints for $25
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

walked into a local marshalls and they had racks of them...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats exactly where i bought my pair from
smokin.gif

and they still new to this day, all my ppl ask me where did i get em from
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

how much do you reckon they'll retail for if retroed.....i'll pass anyway them joints kilt my pinky toe........aye dmv bros remember how the lentical eyes on the pods used to get stained and bammas would remove that part

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

how much do you reckon they'll retail for if retroed.....i'll pass anyway them joints kilt my pinky toe........aye dmv bros remember how the lentical eyes on the pods used to get stained and bammas would remove that part
I would assume $160-$180.  Maybe more if the across-the-board Nike price increase becomes reality.

When they do retro these, they would probably well advised to make them a limited edition.  It's highly unlikely these will move in GR numbers at retail, so if they want to collect full price on these, they're going to have to give people reason not to wait for a price drop.  Of course, I personally hope they go GR because then these will be a whole heck of a lot easier to cop, and quite frankly, screw the whole exclusivity thing because I'd rather get my kicks easily than have to deal with mad rushes and places selling out in 12 minutes.

Cant wait for this retro! They were the most comfortable sneaker I've played in...still regret sellin' the white/green colorway.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These will do worst than the FPII sales wise in actual retail stores for retail price (assuming $200 will be new price).
you buggin, EVERYONE loved da flightposite III's, da II's were always da step child between da I's and III's...MAD homies of mine had da TB colorways,

i was tight i never bought da OG black and lapis blue joints

I'd love to have a pair of these, but I doubt they'd do well with a $180 price tag. Most new sneakerhead dudes only consider Foam One colorways "heat".

Back
Top Bottom