Is JB over saturating (playing out) the jordan sneaker game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all these restocks and GR releases he drops with what feels like a million pairs at a time i think the mike game is dead. There use to be a time where ud go out and see a fresh pair of mikes here and there, ud see a fellow sneaker head and would appreciate it. Now its like see every corny dude with no swag rocking the same kicks!... That being said i think JB is played im i just copping some nice comfy nike runners for now on, let me know i you feel the same about the weak *** "sneakergame"

Jordan sneakers will always be in style. his company has been going strong for a minute eventhough they reretro the same shoe. i think mainly because they are catering to a younger generation. imo jordan > nike. and nike has more of a variety

Id rather see JB drop a ton of shoes so people who really want them can get a pair than seeing JB release limited quantities and have consumers deal with ******ed prices and violence....This is not a game.

Jordans probably getting to the point where hes realizing hes getting old and he needs to capitalize on the royalties while he still can. I.E. Empty out all of our pockets, even our lints.

with all these restocks and GR releases he drops with what feels like a million pairs at a time i think the mike game is dead. There use to be a time where ud go out and see a fresh pair of mikes here and there, ud see a fellow sneaker head and would appreciate it. Now its like see every corny dude with no swag rocking the same kicks!... That being said i think JB is played im i just copping some nice comfy nike runners for now on, let me know i you feel the same about the weak *** "sneakergame"

It used to be like this prior to 2008. 2008-2010 weren't bad but that's when the cornballs started coming out of the woodwork right after the CDPs. It was a wrap in general in 2011 once the limited/hyped stuff started dropping.

That said, not a single one of theses sneakers is worth 'collecting' - Nike/JB/Reebok/Adidas. It's just an endless cycle of retro, and re-re-retro. Just wear what you like and move on.

Id rather see JB drop a ton of shoes so people who really want them can get a pair than seeing JB release limited quantities and have consumers deal with ******ed prices and violence....This is not a game.
For real. Mabey nike feels if they release too many then the demand will go down. Its all about money. If they make too many eventually theyll have to lower the MSRP of the shoe. Its crazy though. Nowadays you got people bullying on other people cause of the what they wear with their shoes. Dont know why they would care what I wear my Jordans with. I guess its hate and mabey greed. They are just shoes.

Last edited:
sneaker game is not dying its just putting an end to all these high resellers what happened to the love of the game when you could trade sneakers and instead of trying to fatten your pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom