Is Kevin Durant the last NBA Superstar for awhile?

Gervin is an all time great, but because they are both skinny that is the limit on Durant's potential? Electrifying basketball analysis.

How much do you think a basketball weighs?

i must ask do you guys not remember how small kobe and jordan were their first couple years in the league?

and if you want guys who were/are skinny for their whole careers see iverson and kevin garnett (yes, garnett gained weight.. but look HOW skinny dude was his first couple years)

and kareem was always a slim dude

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Gervin is an all time great, but because they are both skinny that is the limit on Durant's potential? Electrifying basketball analysis.

How much do you think a basketball weighs?
im not trying to knock durant.
yes gervin is an all time great but he does not compare to jordan or kobe

jordan and kobe both had muscle not absurdly large but it was there. from that i would expect the next greatest player to have a similar build. and that is the only thing that durant needs to work on and it will also make him a much more respectable defender. with a little bigger build it might push him past the gervin status and maybe into jordan status. by making himself more lean it will greatly increase his potential

is it possible to become jordan or kobe being skinny as a stick? 

i dont know but if anyone can do it, it will be kevin durant

31a151ef56ffc7ad50849f8eb14f28d2229b427.jpg

31c158ea5df4cea792da23271cbf05a6b20db70.jpg

84635b8de1b957d8f677ce8fa4bc36d8b8b9cd8.jpg

Durant doesnt need to bulk up. Sure he could add a few pounds but he doesnt need to put on the pounds like Lebron did. Having length is just as beneficiary as muscle when it comes to basketball. KD's length is insane.

People need to stop responding to Scientific Method, in regards to the Zombies. You can't win an argument with him because he can never be wrong. At least some other fan (or fans?) of the Zombies on this board can be reasoned with.

Back
Top Bottom