Is Peyton Manning the most overrated qb of all time?

LOL

Delusional Raider fans here and there do. I dont...I have a working brain.

Chill
Chill b. Carr def got potential, the weapons just aren't there.

Top ten QBs make their weapons plus his line is good if not great if you see how many hurries and sacks he had compared to other QBs. Teddy had a worse line and is up for ROY. Carr? [[crickets]]

Your expectations of a new quarterback are way too high. He doesn't need to win ROY to be a better QB in the long term, and even if teddy is better, it doesn't make him garbage. Also I'm really not believing that 'QB makes the weapons' line. Only Rodgers and Brady come to mind as of late, everyone else has help, whereas Carr genuinely does not.

If you were a Raider fan you would know how much undeserved hype he gets. I been following the Raiders since Marinovich and no QB has gotten so much praise for doing so little. The guy is boring to watch and based on his brother's experience is afraid to throw deep or hold to the ball and make plays. His bread and butter are 3-5 yard completions that pad his stats and garbage time TDs when the second team defense is out there.

Anyway...back to Peyton Manning.

Come to Oaktown Peyton and #parktheCarr

I know i know...not gonna happne
Jesus. I forgot about that whole exchange. :lol:
Where is this man now?

Nice to see manning win, not many playoff games did he have where his defense was the no doubt about it best defense in the game. def first time facing brady his D is MUCH better.....that does help a bit.

Manning becoming the ultimate coattail riding, HGH popping chump :pimp:

wonder how much credit Brock gets for saving the Denver season :nerd:

Last edited:
Manning becoming the ultimate coattail riding, HGH popping chump :pimp:

wonder how much credit Brock gets for saving the Denver season :nerd:

giphy.gif

A bit graphic of a description :lol:

If this was prime Peyton then yeah not much to be impressed by

Back
Top Bottom